What Happened

Y/n= Your Name
L/n= Your Last name
Y/n= Your Nickname
F/c= Favorite Color
F/a= Favorite Anime
- _ ____ _ __ _ _____ _-

" Y/n..."

You shift and feel something fluffy trail against your leg, making you move your leg in a spoon shape.
"Y/n...."
You feel a small, bumpy yet soft paw touch your nose.

You slowly open your eyes and adjust to the light of the sunshine, instantly regretting it as you look up and straight into the sun. The paw goes away as you shift to look away and feel these surface under you disappear as you fall halfway off the bed, hitting the ground as your tangled in the fluffy blankets.
"WhaT-"

Your head met the floor, making you hiss slightly and move your head forward, slamming into something else
"GAH, SHIT!"
This makes you reach up your hand and cover your face in pain as you hear a "Oh shit" and a "OW" from in the room.
You open your eyes, still holding your head as you see haired friend, Hana, with her green streaked hair, standing near your left, while your male friend,Taki, and his dark blue hair sitting infront of you in pain, rubbing his forehead.

"Wait-" You mumble to yourself before pausing and laughing, holding your head still.
The other two take a moment before laughing as well.
"H-Holy crap, I can't- Are you okay?" You ask as you untangle and stand helping Taki up also.

"Yeah yeah, I'm doing good, my head hurts though." He says
Hana laughed before flicking him in the side of his head
"I wish I could've recorded that, " she exclaims, laughing ,"Anyway, breakfast is ready. I made waffles with Taki boi"
You notice a black tail from under the blanket and Taki reaches over, revealing Coconull, your cat.

(Imagine the black cat from Marie and The Witch's Flower))

He gives a judging look while Taki takes a step back, you go to him and reach down, picking up the fluff cat and flipping him on his back, holding him in both your arms.

Hana sticks her tongue out.
"Mph... He's always mean looking."
You shrug in turn.
Coconull never really liked your two friends here. He's the boss and does what he wants, when he wants, how he wants, and so on.
He likes cuddles but otherwise he'll basically just silently stares at everyone. If he wants to cuddle, he'll flop on someone's lap, but won't let them pet him. If he's hungry, he'll stare at you next to his food bowl. He's always judging looking, but he'll want some love from now and then.

You rub his chin with your finger, setting him back down on the ground. He disappears around the corner.

"Alrighty, let's go, we got people to sacrifice for senpai!"
Taki rubs his head and follows Hana  out the hall and downstairs, leaving you to follow after getting your shit together.
You turn and look at your dresser before down at your clothes
A hoodie and some sweatpants.

You probably fell asleep on your phone again and forgot to take off your glasses(if you have any)
You turn towards the dresser and see the anime calendar next to it, this month's picture being a Bakugou meme:

You silently snicker before walking over to your dresser and getting changed, remembering your supposed to go to hell today, so you should look decently shitty and not just shitty, putting on your usuals with some comfy jean

You wear a t-shirt with the words
"Support" on it, written in rainbow and slap on a f/c jacket.
You turn and go outside your room, downstairs by sliding down the railing and stopping at the end, getting off. You walk over and flip yourself over the couch and wait.

You see Hana and Taki running around the kitchen, both holding a waffle. They finally come over and sit on the couch, as Hana turns on the game, Yandere Sim.

Time skip-
Y/n POV-

---
I watched as I notice senpai sitting at the fountain, as I sneak past and go follow Osana, getting her to follow me to the roof. I push her and let out a hysterical laugh to chill my sanity before going back to the ground, however one of the students see me and I try fighting but I'm taken down in the end.

"Ugh! That's the third time!" I say to myself as Hana laughes.
" Honestly, even I'm better at it Y/n!"
"Like hell you are, noob!"
"What the hells that mean?!"
Taki jokingly scoffs
"Hey hey, ladies, ladies! Your both handsome!"
We both turn towards Taki.
....
"Y/n."
"Hana."
We both confirm we each other and we end up grabbing pillows, hitting each other.

Other POV--
---
A strange buzz comes from the game, still on, as the trio fought with the pillows. A static spreads from the room as a small fog comes from the walls.
Y/n pauses at this.
"Umm.. did you guys leave the microwave on 6 again..??"
The other two look around as well
Taki replies
"Um, no...."
Both of them hear a thump and turn to see Hana on the ground.

"Hana!" The other two shout
Y/n sees the fog reach her legs and she starts getting dizzy, swaying and hears another thump, seeing Taki collapsed on the couch as she looks back down to see the fog trailing up her legs. Y/n tiredly blinks before sighing in defeat

"Ah shit..."