chapter one

It's a sunny day in PAC world. The birds are singing, the flowers are blooming ,on days like these, kids in PEC world are playing outside.

Pac-Man is writing in his diary .after pakman was finished writing in his diary, a ghost in vision invaded Pac world. After PAC was defeating the ghosts  not aware that he's missing his diary

- NETHERWORLD-

Lord betrayus is angry at his ghosts for failure reasons, but one ghost ,one little tiny ghost was reading peckmans diary. Then he grabbed Lord betrayus attention at this tiny ghost that is holding a book.

Lord betrayus Shout "you tiny goast tim with a book what is that you are reading" then tiny ghost Tim was holding up a book wall floating to betrayus.

Tiny Tim Yelp " while we were envision. I decided to go to Pac-Man's dorm but then. I noticed something on the bed, then I found out it was his diary. so well the vision was was taking place ,I decided to take it and this is an interesting Secret."

Then betrayus thought that why not read the Pac-Man's diary to find a weakness. Pinky Inky Blinky and Clyde are spying in on the conversation ,after they herd diary the ghost gang decides to stay a little bit longer to hear what is in the diary.

Betrayus dismiss all of the ghosts and Tiny ghost Tim, but the ghost gang is hiding Betrayus started to read the book. Betrayus has rid a little louder to what the diary said

And what did diary said was to whomever is reading my diary it's the same day that you may have missed a chapter anyway I'm getting off topic my secret is I'm a.......Herm a man who can breed in other words, I can reproduce the only people that knew are my parents and my aunt S .I am a Uke. I do however swing both ways.

By you're cute Uke Pac-Man

Lord betrayus was so shocked at what he just read that is has popped  out of his head ,meanwhile the ghost gang we're also shocked to hear the Pac-Man is a Herm after hearing that plot twist the ghost gang decided to leave before they get caught

This my 1st Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventure fanfic that I have ever done also please don't be mean.

Also if you don't like don't read it I like positive don't be negative and bye for now