WORTH THE WAIT [SEQUEL]

We all once act Immature, accept it, and that's Maturity.
.....

There are two kinds of love stages in a relationship, the Mature and Immature love.

Mature love is about feeling safe and accepted.

It’s about being individually mature enough as a couple to know how to listen to each other.

When couples manage to respect each other’s need, neither being demanding attention when the other can’t give it, and you understand your partner, then yes, you have a mature love.

Mature love often goes with the line,

"I am loved because I love."

Immature love always looks for a reason to make things go complicated in a relationship.

You often look for something in your partner that can't be found even if you tried hard. You always want to dominate each other and only listen to yourself, that you are always right and the other one is wrong and it only makes things worst.

And Immature love says,

"I love you because I need you."

Immature person makes an easy decision while the mature one thinks hard before deciding.

Mature love is drama-free while the Immature love is a drama queen.

And Jimin don't know anything about that. The only thing that's running in his sixteen years old mind is that Yoongi doesn't give him the attention he wants..
.....

"Jimin! Come back here!!" Yoongi said with gritted teeth, he was fighting his self not to shout, he knows Jimin doesn't want to get shouted at..

"No!! I hate you!! You said you'll stay with me!! You're a Liar!!" Jimin shouted and run to his house, ignoring his brother Namjoon that looking at him confused on why he is running while crying, he locks himself in his room..

Jimin cry non-stop, he was mad at Yoongi, he's been waiting for Yoongi for almost two weeks to come back from his out of the country project, then it's got extended for another three days, even though he misses him so much he tried to understand, then Yoongi arrived last night just only to leave again this morning because the client changed the schedule..

"I hate you!! I hate you!, I'm not your priority!!"

He mumbles into his pillow..
.....

Yoongi pinch the bridge of his nose, he was tired and only gotten a few hours of sleep then the client informed him that the schedule of the recording has been moved. He can't turn them down since it's a VVIP client and also an artist, which he understand that they also had uncontrollable schedule sometimes. But when he called Jimin and told him about it the younger get mad.

"What!? But you said you we're staying this week! Yoongi I didn't participate in the school field trips because you said were going somewhere else!!" Jimin shouts at him..

"Please understand, this is important Jimin, this is about my work.." Yoongi tried to hug his boyfriend, but Jimin tap his hand away..

"Important? More important than me!?" Jimin started to cry..

"No, of course not, you know you're the most important person to me, but please this is for our future too..." Yoongi wipes Jimin's tears..

"This is just for you and not for us, you love your job more than me. You care too much for your clients than to our relationship! You shouldn't have made me say yes to you if I'm not going to be your priority!!" Jimin pushes Yoongi and run away..