Chapter 1 (Updated)

The scene begins inside of a world fill with darkness, chaos, and....sins. This was the place known as Amonas Hell, Where the dead comes if they have broken their God's rules and Where a ruling Family takes control of everything.
The scene switches to someone riding a skateboard, the skater jumped over a few demons laughing. "Got damn, Brat come back here!" An angrily female voice was heard behind them. The boy had red dreadlocks, Ruby red eyes, rock-style clothing, and sharp nails. "Aww, what's the matter, Mrs. Hunt? Can't handle me?" He teases and sticks his tongue out. He looked up at the sky as the colors went dark red, "Fucking hell..." He mumbles and skated faster as black feather wings came out of his back. He grabbed his skateboard and flew up. "Thanks for the fun but I gotta go!" He shouted flying away. Mrs.Hunt stomped her foot on the ground, "I hope your father has fun with your bones!" She yelled.
(Time skip)
The demon boy slowly flew through a window placing his skateboard down carefully and float over to his bed reaching over to his drawer pulling out his books, journal, and pen. He scribbles along with the paper as his door opens. He looked up and smiles at a tall lady with long red hair and a black dress. "How is your studying going my son." She sat down on his bed. "Fine, I'm still struggling with controlling my powers but everything else is going good." He said pretending to focus. "Uh-huh...So tell me why is your skateboard on the floor when your father threw it away?" She asked with a smirk. The boy looked down at the floor forgetting to hide it. "Okay...Okay...I may have gone outside for a bit." The lady sighed and rubbed his hair. "You know your father would be anger at you again if you don't study. Your birthday is coming up and-" He threw his books to the side. "Yes! Yes, I know and I'll be 17 again for the what? 700 times!" He crossed his arms. The lady gave him a worried expression as her hand glow bright red make g the boy float a little to keep him relax. "Mother, You know I'm not like the others...I don't want to spend my whole life torturing and harming souls...." He said balling his fist. The lady made him go upside down. "Lukas...I know how much you don't wanna do this remember I am a fallen angel so I know how you feel, But with your father, you must do what he says and once you do and get older you'll be free to go." She said, Lukas, looked at her in shock and smiled. "Will I go to the human world!?!" He asked happily. "No." She replied. "Shit...." He mumbles. "One day ill convince you." He said making his mother laugh softly. "We'll see about that. Now come on your father has a little surprise for you." She said standing up walking to the door and letting him down. He nodded and followed behind her. 'This is me...Lukas Amonas son of Lucifer and Suzanne Amonas...The Youngest child of 3 idiotic siblings and the stupid prince of hell sounds boring? It is!'
Lukas and his mother went into the throne room where the devil himself was waiting. "What toke you so long?" He groans in annoyance. Lukas was gonna say something but keep his mouth closed worried his father might hurt him again. "He was studying as you told him too." His mother spoken for him, Lucifer closed his eyes and pointed out the window. "Since your birthday is in three days. We...Your mother decided that you should go to the warp gate and catch yourself a soul to make it your slave." He explained and toss an orb to Lukas. "Once you find the right soul trap it in there Do Not Use Your Hands." He said. Lukas bowed down and walked out of the castle. His wings came out and flew up to the warp gates. He enters the gates now in the middle of the world. "Down is my home.." He looked up. "And That's heaven." He looked around seeing all the souls coming down as he holds on to the orb tightly. "The right soul..." He examined nearly almost all the souls but couldn't find one right for him. He decided to move up more and notice a soul that was green which was weird to him since there are two different types of souls red is hell and yellow is heaven. He flew over to the green soul and looked inside of it to see its memories. There was a man who did engineering for his entire life, had a family, fight in the war, and...Lukas looked in shock witnessing the troubles that were happening. A woman and three children were scared for their life and He was laying their lifeless...The memories stopped, Lukas's had tears coming out of his eyes without thinking he grabbed the soul with his bare hands. "I'll choose you but not as a slave," Lukas said looking down as the green soul brighten up. The soul floats out of his hands as it started taking some type of man form. He opened his eyes and looked around, "Where am I?" The tall soul asked rubbing his head, he looked at his hands to his body seeing everything through him. "Am I dead!?!" He panics more and notices Lukas in front of him. "You! Where am I?" He floats in front of Lukas's face. "You're between the warp gates of heaven and hell," Lukas answered as the soul hugged himself. "Are you dead too?" The soul asked again trying to poke Lukas but his finger went through him. "Um...No I'm alive. I'm a demon." Lukas rubs his neck. The soul looks in shock and backed away, "Are you here to eat my soul, torture me by putting me in the pits of lava, and then laughed at my sorrows!" Lukas placed his hands in the air and shook his head. "Hell no. I hate torturing people unless I'm bored...But still No. I just choose your soul so I can give you a second chance to kinda live." Lukas said. The soul moves towards him with a confused face, ' A demon that hates doing what demons regularly do?' He placed his finger on his chin. "A second chance to live? How when I'm just a ghost or something?" The soul asked as Lukas thinks. "Well, I'm not allowed to go to the human world so I don't know..." The soul looked down at the entrance of hell. "Well, I have experienced building so you can build me a body." The soul said as Lukas smiles and float down. "Come up then," Lukas said going back to hell as the soul followed him.
For about two days The soul guided Lukas into building his body, They told fun stories and how their lives were, Which grew a bond between them.
Now Lukas was in his room cleaning an old tv he found and put it on the supposed-to-be metal neck. "Wow, it turned out good," Lukas said wiping his sweat. "You did well for someone who never builds." This made Lukas pouted but laugh it off. "Just get in the body." He said as the soul enters the newly made body. He waited for anything to happen but nothing. He moved closer to the body and tapped it as the Tv flickers rapidly. Lukas backed away blocking his eyes a little from the flashes. "Did it work?" The soul's voice was heard. Lukas looked at him and saw a mini expression on the TV. "Guess so-" The tv keeps flickering more as The soul groaned. "Can you hand me that screwdriver?" Lukas nodded and handed him the tool. The soul lifts his new robotic arm and fixes his new head. "Flicker..." Lukas said softly. "What?" The soul stopped and looked at Lukas. "That's your new name Flicker." Lukas smiles spinning on his chair. The soul grins a little, "I like that name thank you, Lukas." He said going back to fix his head.