Intro to Absolutely Nothing Important

So, welcome to my 11:05 pm thoughts. Melbourne time that is. (In case you don't know, that's the cold bit of Australia) Why I am doing this, I do not know. Is this a bad idea? Probably. Will anybody read it? Who knows.

My best friend does not have coronavirus, so that's great. Random question for all you girls out there, do your friends always keep touching your hair when you cut a lot off? I cut my hair short on the weekend, and all my friends won't stop touching it. Although, one of them was only doing it to me because I kept on touching her hair. At school yesterday during first period, I was literally sitting at the desk with my head in my hands, trying to write a dumb short story while one of my oh so lovely friends, (note the sarcasm) was standing behind me, flicking my hair upwards. This is of course an essential part of my writing process, wallowing in despair while my not at all helpful friends disrupt the placement of the hair upon my head. Circling back to Melbourne and everything cold about it, Melbourne is cold, my dudes. I mean, why did my family have to live in like the only cold bit of Australia? It's all sunny and humid up in Queensland, but down here in the bottom of Victoria, we're freezing our butts off. I'm about sixth-generation Australian on one side, and about fifth-generation on the other. So I have no idea where most of my family came from. My skin is about as pale as you can get, so no clues there, I've got greyish-blue eyes, and my hair can't decide whether it wants to be orange or brown. Seriously, one day it's a pretty orange and I love it, and the next day we're back to brown. Once some kid at school was like, "Hey you, the almost a red-head." And that is completely accurate.

I have a definite talent for getting off topic in rants such as these. I hope you enjoyed the Harry Potter reference at the top. I am a Potter-Head, first and foremost. I have a literal obsession, ask me any Harry Potter question and I bet you I could get it right. Really the only reason for this is I have a really good memory for the most random things. For some reason, when I was younger I decided that I wanted to remember the phone number written in tiny print at the bottom corner of the times-tables poster in the bathroom. I still remember that to this day. What even is this 'book' you may ask. As of yet, I don't know. I'm definitely going to keep updating this, I'm just not sure with what. If anybody actually reads this, I'm literally begging you for ideas. You can ask me any questions about myself, and I'll answer them if I'm comfortable with it. Seriously anything guys. I'll also include some good old-fashioned ranting. You can even suggest topics for that if you want. I might even actually put a story up! *gasp* So yeah, that's the deal with what's going on. If nobody comments, then I guess I'll just keep going like this. So yeah, robert's your father's brother, let's hope somebody reads this, and I'm done for the day.

(You can just pretend that I put a really catchy outro here, I'll experiment with some different ones over the next few updates)

Bye!