Apology to Self!

This dint striked due to Sandeep Maheshwari or broken frndship or less marks or spoiled career or shattered dreams or crushed feelings or "Breakup"
or MOM'S SCOULDINGS...oh yes even thats a kind of get-up-and-go thing! ....Infact leaving Sandeep Maheshwari not one but every factor has some involvement. But at this moment it this song,' give me some sunshine' from the movie three idiots. It was just a random play due to shuffle and Wowie! It just got the ball rolling to this....
I really feel despondent about weighing you down with all those suffering,that torture,every discomfort..
I truely apologize to you dear ME.Sorry for that every thing which you eagerly wanted and i couldnt give it to you just because of Me who wanted to be perfect in front of those who did'nt even bother to notice me. Sorry again for getting over you just because they didnt perceive me. Making you do all the unwanted things viz. Trying to please the ones with Blues always, asking you to stay quiet even of you were on the title, so many more confrontations to make. As a matter of fact I dont know how will I face U after all this shit. The only thing i wish to say is I have genuinely accepted that this is my life and there is a lot more in the to do list yet pending. While walking on this road heading toward MYSELF i may topple many times. Ignoring all the jeers all I want is to bring your charm back my champ!
Just want to break all the chains of sophistication I hampered you with and allow you to breath free. I made you cry 100000 and more times want to repay every tear through a good chear! The reflection in the mirrior what you also had to fake I honestly want to give it a touchup of truthfullness. You never complained to me about myself or maybe i always gave you a deaf ear but now i want to finish off that frail or shabby or worn out character of yours which was under my need of excellence and let you live your life you way. This one song made me realise a lot of things today what im greatfull to:)
I just tried to spark the dying fire in you by all my confessions so that there are no added suffreings in your to do list and so as mine. Above all I will always try to be true and loyal to you. And make you JOY..... NOT THE ONE IN THAT SONG INSTEAD THE TWIN BROTHER OF HAPPINESS;)