Chapter 1 A strange world

"wake up". A light voice said.A pair of brown eyes opened seeing blazing blue eyes looking back.

The brown eyes boy winced at the bright sunlight and blocked his eyes. he squinted up at the man above him.

"finally awake i see". he chuckled, taking the hold of the boy's hand and helping him up.the boy looked  around.

lush green trees surrounded him,soft grass below him,distant mountains, and audible rivers and streams. the air was warm - just the perfect temperature.

"W-Where am i?" the boy asked,he couldn't remember anything, only his name. The man smiled lightly, light blue eyes rimmed soft black.

"GARDEN OF EDEN" he said like it was obvious,"where all the souls go." The man said beginning to walk. The boy raised his brow and stumbled to follow,he skidded beside the man,following at his pace.

"W-What do you mean...souls?"He asked afraid.The man tilted his head.

"The souls"he said, "Once physical living is over, souls are spirits of the living-"

"Yeah Yeah,I know what souls are. i mean...I-I'm not...I'm not dead". The boy said, fully convinced despite all evidence proving him incorrect.

"If you are here, then your physical life on earth must be over. Eden is almost like a heaven for those who aren't capable of fully passing over." he said.

"Heaven?" the boy asked. The boy looked around, taking in the environment which was more healthy,clean, and perfect than anything he was use to seeing on Earth.

"I'm dead?" the boy asked himself. the man stopped walking and looked at the boy.

"so...What's your name?"He asked.The boy tensed a bit. Recalling the only thing he could fully remember since he opened his eyes to this alien world.

"Um...I-It's Taehyung, kim taehyung."Taehyung said.The man gave a strangely nice smile.

"My name is Kim Namjoon." he said,"follow me, i'll take you to the others."Namjoon said, walking on a path of soft dirt.

"There are...others?" Taehyung asked trying to keep at the Namjoon's pace. Namjoon nodded.

"Yes,of course." Namjoon said,Taehyung hesitated to ask more questions. Afraid to annoy him. But his curiosity overruled his common decency.

"W-Why are your eyes like that?" Taehyung asked. Namjoon raised a brow.

"Mhm? My eyes?"Namjoon tilted his head.

"Oh right!" HE chuckled slightly. "Well, when soul becomes an angel like myself, our eyes change to the color that their heart has chosen." He said.

"Certain colors represent certain aspects of an angels heart," Namjoon explained simply, "blue for me represents imagination." Namjoon said as they walked down a dirt path, The Earth was soft but not muddy.

"An angel?' Taehyung asked. Namjoon nodded.

"Are all of the others eyes like that too?" Taehyung asked. Namjoon nodded 

"Yes, with the slight of differences. Such as creativity, passion, hope. No one angel is the same, but all angels have a basic blue eyes color." he said.he come to a stop.

"We're here." he said. Taehyung turned to what looked to be a cliche description of heaven, beautifully laid out.

Lush of wheat and green grass, a big tree near the center of a seemingly endless field, the sky was beautiful vibrant blue, with big white clouds that never blocked the sun.

"W-What is that?" Taehyung asked looking at the tree.

"It's the tree of life, where all angles live". Namjoon said. 

Taehyung looked closer seeing other figures underneath the Tree of life,

"Are those others?" Taehyung asked as they began walking. Namjoon huffed a small bit.

"Well most of them," Namjoon said, "then again, seokjin is almost never close." Namjoon muttered.

"Who?" Taehyung asked. Namjoon smiled slightly.

"seokjin,' Namjoon said, "you'll learn of him as Jin." Namjoon said. Taehyung gave a confused nod as they walked peacefully.

Namjoon walked through the wheat which was soft on touch.

"How are you so calm?" Taehyung asked confused as he pushed a piece of wheat out his face with a annoyed huff.

"There is no reason to be anguished. Eden is a place of peace, and Tree of life is only home." Namjoon said with a smile that flashed dimples.

Namjoon approached the Tree of life. Namjoon smiled as he shimmed his way into a man sized openeing at the base of the tree.

"Everyone i am back." Namjoon said. Taehyung looked around. the inner interior of the tree was indescribable. Something directly out of fairytales. a fairytale taehyung was now living.

"Have you gotten him?" A light voice asked. Taehyung looked up to seeing four men walking down a curvy wooden staircase that wrapped around the entire inside of the tree.

Taehyung stared shocked at them. Just like Namjoon, their eyes shone mainly baby blue, each of the four had different tint in their eyes. ranging from darker blue to yellow.

They all looked so perfect, immortal beings. Angels fits their description perfectly.

"Everyone this is kim taehyung."

T.B.C 

{ Who do u think those four men are?and what is gonna happen next ? for that plz keep on reading i hope u liked it . It took me long time to write plz support me on instagram @jihope_army_bts and @bangtan__quotes7 }