Those damn eyes..

"Y/n you always misplace the keys..how do you think we can get home, if you lost the car keys??????!!??!", says Lia. "I don't always misplace them...just sometimes", y/n said.

"How about this, I'll go find the keys and you go wait at the parking lot?!?,
Lia agrees to this suggestion and leaves y/n.

Y/n runs back to their last classroom. On the way, she starts thinking about her last class. She starts thinking about their new professor, Kim Seok Jin.

~flashback to earlier class~

A tall, handsome and gorgeous  man enters the classroom. The whole class starts gaping at him. This also included the jocks, the so-called men of Jackson High University for languages.

He starts to look around the classroom and picks up the marker and writes his name, BIG AND BOLD, "KIM SEOK JIN".

"Hi guys! Nice to meet you. My name is Jin and I'll be your new professor for Korean languages."
The whole class was drooling over Mr. Jin.
~~

"The new professor is really hot", thinks y/n as she reaches the second floor.
Just as she was about to open the classroom door, she sees the new professor, Mr.Jin, with his shirt unbuttoned.
She gasps suddenly and shuts her mouth using her hand. She then sees a girl, who was naked from the top. Mr. Jin looks at the girl and smirks, " So, how was the class?!???". When she was about to say something, he moves closer to her. He gently kisses her forehead,while his hands caress her full breasts. He then slightly bites her lips and then deepens their kiss,while slowly kneading her breasts. He then starts flicking those nipples and moves down to suck on them.

"What the hell!??? This isn't right...so not right....why am I turned on by this???", Y/n thinks to herself.
She thinks it's better to leave, only to see Mr.Jin take off her skirt.
He is still kneading her breasts from behind while stroking her ass.
He pulls her hair up and starts biting her neck, when a moan escapes from her. A second later he hears another moan and looks at the source of a sound and sees a girl.

"Oh no..no no..
What have I done??? I should leave...", And suddenly she is staring into a pair of eyes, for her, it feels like those eyes were staring right through her into her soul.

"Ooohhh...looks like you were having fun????",says Mr.Jin in his beautiful voice.

Y/n is unable to move an inch and is still staring at his eyes,while his eyes travel hungrily all over her body.

"Those damn eyes......", y/n thought to herself.