part one

Hello my name is Camila I'm 17 I've always been a lonely girl.

I don't have a lot of friend well i have a really good friend who live across the street and her name is Normani, i knew her since i was 15.

Lather in life I Wana dance I Wana be a back up dancer for Ed sheeran he's amazing or maybe for demi lovato she is also amazing.

I really want to take Dance classes at a really good dance school but my parent said that i need to improve my grade.

My parent band my phone, computer and TV until my grande get higher and if i get a B or higher I get all my electric device back and get to go to the best dance school.

It's Friday

I wake up at 7:00 I pick my close, go on apply some make up and eat some breakfast.

It's a really log day at school but i finally made it to the last period my teacher miss brooke moved the test from next Friday to next Monday uh oh.

That's means i only have 2 day and a half to studie for my test.

I studie really hard for these 2 days and a half. From 1 till 12 it's soo boring and hard.

Monday i go back to school my hands are sweating a lot and im really nervous.

Okay the test is at 9 15 i have 15 min... guess i will need to have to listen to realy don't care and thinking out loud to calm me down :).

Okay it's 9:15 here we go...

It's 10:15 we hand our paper back to miss brooke.

Tuesday, we all go to class the whole class is pretty nervous to see if they ace the test especially me and let's see what i got.

The teacher corrected it then give it to us  we need 75% to pass... vut i got 70% oh shit!

At the end of the class I go talk to my teacher I explained all this to her and she is going to let me take a retest Friday yay! She is the nicest teacher at this school her name is miss. Brooke aka Ally Brooke she is a very young teacher she is only 22 years old.

I go home to do nothing but study as hard as I can.

~the next morning

I get up at 7:05, put some clothes on eat breakfast brush my teeth and get in the buss at 8:30 for my test.

I get in class at 9:00.

~15 mins lather

Ok its 9:15.

~1 hour lather

Ok is now 10:15 I hand it back to teacher miss Brooke. She told me she will correct it the weekend and give it to me back monday.

When Monday came I was soo nervous to see if I passed my test I go to class and miss. Brooke give me my text.

Omg I can't belive it...... I got 95% on the test!! It's the highest percent I ever got on a test I can't wait to show this to my parents and also to my little sister named sofia who is 9 years old.