"Katniss! Don't let them take me! Katniss!" I wake up screaming, grabbing Prim, but she's not there. She's dead. I watched her burn to death in the bombs. I'll never see her sweet smile. Witness her helping hands. Touch her soft, pretty cheeks. I'll never kiss her goodnight. Her laugh that made me smile, and happy, it will cease to exist. She's gone. Dead.

Ever since Prim died my nightmares have gotten worse. Mutts, Prim, my Father, Cinna, Rue, Finnick, and Peeta, they all appear in my nightmares, screaming my name. Peeta is usally there to help them go away, but he's in the Capitol. Probably dead, like the others I loved. It's no fair that the people who should've lived, died. I should have been the one dead. It hurts me so much inside to know that the people who died, that I loved, died saving my life. I'm the one who deserved to die. Will someone just kill me now? Take me out of my misery. Please?

I don't bother going back to bed, so I get up and head to the washroom. I take a long needed shower and brush my hair in the mirror. As I brush my hair, I stare at my reflection. My scares, my singed hair, my broken heart, they make me look completely, utterly broken. I'm not that sixteen year old girl who volunteered for her sister. I'm a broken, sad, frail seventeen year old, who has no point on living.

As I'm just about to put my Ointment for the burn scares, my eyes look out of the window, I see an Orange sun rise peeking over the horizon. My thought travel back to that first day of the victory tour. Peeta was talking about how we should try to be friends instead of ignoring each other. He told me to tell him my favorite color, I told him green, he told me his was orange "Like the sunrise". As I remember that day, the day I started to grow close to Peeta,I fall to my knees and sob. I sob until nothing seems to come out. I miss Peeta. He was there for me, everyday. Now he may be dead. I may never see him again.

I manage to pull myself up and wash my tear soaked face. I walk downstairs to eat something. Greasy Sae is baking bread from the grains we get here in twelve. Greasy Sae is staying with me because the specialists who helped me said I was "emotionally unstable" so Sae had to stay with me, just, I guess, so I don't kill myself. Greasy Sae gives me some bread and pours me some tea. I don't like to talk, but she manages to get some talking out of me. We talk about reconstruction of twelve, and President Paylor. I think Sae saw that sadness in my face, because the next thing I know is that she is hugging me and telling me every things alright. She stays hugging me for another two minutes. It' s sweet that she wants me to feel better, but really, there's no way I'm getting to feel better.

I'm just about to dash to my room and cry, because I know that I'll never feels happy, but the phone rings. I pick it up and answer it: "Hello?"I say. I'm shocked to hear the voice on the phone. It's Plutarch, the head game maker for the Quarter Quell.