𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 1

*𝑺𝒂𝒎'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽*

I cant believe i did it! I made it out! I finally escaped Hell! What should i do first? Lets break into someones home! We gotta find someones home!  

      --------2 hours later-----------

I finally found an apartment that looks interesting! I look in the window to see a boy in the corner, crying? Why is he crying? Then a man walks out with a bottle in hand. They small boy runs into a room and slams the door. The man walks over and starts banging on the door. I think its best if i wait until he leaves. 

        -------15 minutes later-------

I see him walk out to his car and start it. He's probably leaving. I find an open window and crawl into the house. I hear quiet sobs coming from the door. I almost feel, Bad? I haven't felt bad since her . My Ex girlfriend. Th person who made me go "insane." I shouldn't feel this. I hear the TV turn on from what I am assuming to be his room. "Inmate Samuel Golbach has escaped. I highly suggest you close and lock all doors and windows. Who knows what he is capable of." I hear him quietly gasp. I hear shuffling then the door was swung open to be met face to face with him. I don't know what to do. I just stand there frozen. 

*𝑪𝒐𝒍𝒃𝒚'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽*

My boyfriend Brennen is drunk again. He keeps saying he'll change and he's trying to change. But here we are again. I'm sitting in a corner crying from fear because he's only gotten worse. He started hitting me last time. I don't even wanna think about what he might do this time. He walked out of my room holding a bottle. I see the label yep pure vodka. I cant take this. I run into my room slamming the door locking it immediately after. Brennen runs after me and starts banging on the door. "Open the fucking door Cole!!!" He yells at me. I just curl into a ball on my bed and cry. 15 minutes pass of his yelling my name. He just left. I started crying harder. I turn the TV on the news was on. "Inmate Samuel Golbach has escaped. We highly suggest you close and lock all doors and windows. Who knows what he is capable of." Shit. I left the living room window open. I shuffle towards my bedroom door before swinging it open only to be met face to face with the one person i never thought i would see again. Sam Golbach. I've known him since middle school. One day he got a girlfriend and completely shut me out. Her name was Katrina Stuart. I heard that she cheated on him and told him she never liked him anyway. That just broke him. He ended up killing her and he was said to be "insane" so they put him in a sanatorium. I just stared back into his piercing blue eyes as they stare into my soul. I probably look like shit. Eyes red and puffy. I take a good look at him. He has changed a lot. He used to be this twig figure but now hes buff as hell. What do i say? He looks like he hasn't slept in days. "d-do you n-need a place t-to stay?" I ask mentally face palming myself for stuttering. "If you don't mind shortcake." He says a smirk plastered on his face as he looks down at me. "Follow m-me then." I say as i start towards the stairs leading him to the guest bedroom. I open the door to where a killer would stay. Why do i feel weird?

Heyyyyyyyy another book!!!!!! I've had this book in my journal for a little bit now and some of my friends wanted to read it so I'm publishing it here :) I hope you like this book! Oh and if it wasn't clear in this book Sam is top and Colby is bottom :) Thought we needed more in the fandom. Love you guys my angels from hell!!!