I am The Puppet

It was another day at Fredbear's Enterprises, there was a long tall figure that guarded the whole entire place. They always guarded as they were told to, but one day, they found a.....

Box.

As curious as they were, the puppet resisted the urge to go see what the square shape was. But after 30 minutes of curiosity, the tall figure walked over to the strange square shape on the floor.

The Puppet, picked up the strange square shape and looked at it intensely.

"A Box?" The Puppet said curiously, as it moved the box around. The Puppet shakes it to see if there was anything inside.

As The Puppet shook the box, it felt something with a bit of weight hit the bottom of the box.

Curiously, The Puppet opened the box, and found strange orange colored wheel.

The Puppet took it out of the box, and carefully held it in it's hands.

The wheel of the strange orange color, seemed soft yet not fragile enough to be crushed at the touch.

The Puppet looked at it, to see if there was any type labeling upon this strange object.

When The Puppet saw the front of the strange wheel, it read the word "Cheese".

The Puppet thought: "Cheese? Sounds interesting."

The Puppet unwrapped the so-called "Cheese"

The Puppet looked at the unwrapped "Cheese", and was amazed by such object.

The outside first being orange to only contain a white color on the inside.

The Puppet was amazed and kept it.

As this was the only object The Puppet was familiar with, it would only recognize Cheese unless it learned many other types of different objects.

Only then, The Puppet knew

Cheese....

~The End~