chapter one

Unexpected meeting.

         Xiao zhan pov.

        In my life I never thought I would meet up with someone like him ,I always want to tease him more and disturb him ever ,like being around him makes me happy even if he's not a talkative guy. We have only known each other for one year ,aah I thought meeting up with someone special would be like I see on movies ,you know how people meet up like ,you just bumped into someone and he was carrying books ,they fall and all you can do is pick them for him and keep apologising and stuffs ,for him it was random ..we just met because we were in the same career and we were subjected to be the male leads of the known series ,'The untamed.'
    We filmed the series this whole year and we were doing the the final part of the series ,it's like it had an effect on everyone as the people started behaving strange as I am a jumpy and jovial person I really can tell when the atmosphere is awkward but not even a single person want to admit they feel this way ..I don't mind really ,maybe they have their own reasons ..ahaha or don't you guys think am the one who should really be sad because for the whole of the series i was given the most painful part to film?oh  gosh drop the thought already ,am not trying to brag but can you really guys cope with the silence?I can't I atleast need some noise to survive.
    Yibo was also part of this ,he was insecure all of a sudden and keep talking "shameless" things as he refer to them ,I mean what's all this about ?I asked him when he was too clingy this time, Zhan don't tell me you won't miss me ?can you really promise you will text and call me everyday?..he asked me.Yibo you are suddenly becoming a talkative character hope next in season 2 they will definitely give you a lively character ,this season if they only knew you would be a fittable character of Wei ying they would definitely give you that only that you didn't talk for yourself,I teased him and he pouted ,I really wanted to see him more on this side than his cold emotionless face all the time
   One thing I really had noticed on him ,he like bonds and cherished friendship ,since it was like this he made me swore we were bond forever ,forever to be inseparable friends ,through thick and thin ,whatever for ever.On practice yibo really liked us to share stuffs like he would take away my chocolate when I was eating and start eating ,this evening I was having water using my water bottle ,he was sitting right beside me as we had just came out from practice ,he took away and started drinking from it ,when I looked at him he only said,"are we not friends"
    I was walking back to my room ,I had came from outside to get fresh air and walked passed yibo's room ,I stopped when I heard sobs. I was hesitant to knock at the door but I finally did and before I realised it the sobs were gone ,I stayed there for about 3minutes when I was about to knock again and the door opened.

Hey !yibo I just heard someone sob ,was it you?I mean am just concerned.

"Zhan,it's only me inside get in .."he said to me looking a bit uninterested and restless

I came inside his room which was perfectly arranged ,the room didn't have much as we were not staying here permanent and it would be a huge burden if we choose to bring everything one wanted to the small rooms .
I sat on the bed . "Yibo! am not giving up on asking who was sobbing inside here ",I said to him after some minutes of silence.

It's me Zhan ,I remembered my mom and I couldn't stop but miss her,whenever I do I just shed tears ,am sorry but am not maturing up from this anyway.

I just found it odd that a person like yibo can miss somebody and cry ,I mean not just somebody his mom to say. I was holding my laughter and wanted to burst out when I saw this serious look on his face .

Okay !okay!I won't laugh yibo. It's normal ..I mean it's normal to miss someone but to cry ?because of this?how can you ?you are a big man now don't tell me you are a big baby?I said jokingly to him. He didn't lighten up as I wanted him to he just lowered his head and I knew there was more to this.
I walked to him and held his shoulders on my palms forming a capital /h/,aiyaa Lan Zhan don't be sad already ..and anyway it's only one week and you will see her again I said comforting him.

He just gave me a smile as a reply and before I could do anything else he grabbed me in to his embrace and hugged me tight.
He is taller than me and boarder than i am ,actually when the two of us stand by each other you would really think that yibo is older than me while it's really vise versa
Yibo was hugging me for a bit sometime now and seemed not to let go ,I cleared my throat to let him realise what he is doing incase he doesn't.
Yibo it's getting late and we have practises tomorrow I need to go in my room already ,he hesitated in letting me go and finally he did ,I was feeling free now I was really suffocating in your embrace ,I jokingly said to him.he really seem not in a good mood this days as he only smiles to my teasings.
   I was about to get out from the door and was surprised for what I fell ,he hugged me from behind ,his hands around my waist and his head leaning on my shoulder his hot breath hitting my bare neck making me feel a weired sensation ,he rubs his nose on my neck and rise his mouth on my ear ,this was really a weired and a good feeling to admit ,"try not to forget me",his voice whispered to my ears ..my heart was in a deep pumping and racing as if my organs asked for more blood urgently.
What's this feeling?what's this stomach uncomfort am getting ,I shrugged at the thought and turned to him as he was hugging me he slightly let go of me and was holding my waist.

"Yibo!what do you me..?" I asked him as if I didn't understand his clear words moments ago.

"Aha ,Zhan ..I ..am saying. don't forget me ,..aha try not to.." a stuttering yibo managed to finish

I was looking directly to his eyes and I could see fear in those eyes ,it was written down all on his face if his face expression could be translated
He was still holding my waist ,I didn't want to act like I was rejecting him so I could only hug him am let him go in a more understandable manner.
He returned the hug so tight ,I felt his worm embrace  and for first I felt like not letting go but I had to ,I didn't want to make the situation awkward because of that.

"Please promise me,promise me you will never leave me",he said

I let go of the hug ,yibo !tell me what makes you think am going to leave you?you are so insecure nowadays ,I mean ..I don't mean to sound like I don't care but  you were never like this at the beginning ,you are making me worry yibo ..how comes you turned out to be like this?
I don't mean to remind you but you were so angry the other day because you saw me and Wen Ning playing out side,yibo can you tell me what's happening to you?suddenly I hear sobs from your room and you think I fall for your fake excuse?
Come on! whatever it's you can share with me remember am your friend and friends share I tried to reason but I didn't know to a deaf ear.

   "Zhan stay with me tonight.."yibo said to me with a direct gaze to my eyes

"What?yibo!?are you sick..?"I was shocked at what he said and I caught my self blushing from what he said.
"Zhan it's only spending the night here,it's not like we're up to something . ."he murmured and ofcourse I heard what he just said
  "See yibo?see?you are only making me wonder if you are truly you!you are suddenly afraid of sleeping alone"l jokingly said and laughed sheepishly  trying to hide my blushing .

To be continued ....

Please be free to ask questions and point out a mistake .

Your opinions are considered ,feel free to comment and don't forget to vote .