𝐎𝐍𝐄

TITLE imaginary friend

TITLE
imaginary friend

STORYLINE
in which person A as a child was incredibly lonely and being the extrovert she/he was, he/she would strike up a conversation by herself/himself. this continued as a habit until a fateful day in her/his local convenience store, someone else finally responded.

OPTIONAL PLOT TWIST – meaning this is completely up to you
that "someone else" (person B) is a supernatural being (ex. ghost, guardian angel, superhero, magician), who was originally assigned to keep an eye out for you, and he/she's been replying all along but at that time, the spell accidentally wore off.

NOTE
literally, this could either go two ways: completely cliche or incredibly unique. i really think it depends on how well you build the characters and the conflict in general. if it becomes too much of a struggle though, there's always romcom :)

STATUSsold
all ideas are free to take and they're on clearance sale 24/7 so please USE YOUR MAGICAL TALENTS AND SUCCEED IN WHAT I COULDN'T ACCOMPLISH. anytime you see a plot that sparks your lightbulb, don't hesitate to request through dm or the comment section. i honestly can't wait to see how the ideas unfold so tag me for credits or even dedicate a chapter for me so i can check it out!

thank you folks and i'll update the status section every now and then so ya'll can see if it's been taken or not ٩◔‿◔۶