him.

Chandra looked in the mirror one last time to set him himself. His long black hair drooped on his forehead but he made sure that his eyebrows were still visible. He pulled the awkward hairs that remained undefeated from his meticulous combing behind his ears as he grabbed his jacket and rushed downstairs. Chandra made sure his dhoti was pinned to perfection so his pleats stayed put and as he descended he was proud to see that they remained in good order. He took pride in the way he looked and he liked looking good for him.

It was 7pm and Chandra and his family had set off to go to the temple. It was a festival and a lot of people would be there but Chandra only thought about one. As they parked Chandra quickly checked himself out in the car mirrors to make sure his hair was still cute before stepping out. As he breathed in the fresh air he was greeted by the faint scent of manure and grass coming from the cow sheds and fields however this was quite a pleasant smell for him and he did not have a have a problem with it. As the sun started to set and the sky got darker Chandra admired the pink tinges that smeared the sky and framed the moon in the most beautiful way. He looked up and figured how romantic it would be to just gaze at the moon with him.

GUYS I JUST REALISED 7 PEOPLE READ THIS IF YOU WANT ME TO CARRY ON PLEASE COMMENT!!!