Chapter 1 Cooking with Malia

Stiles POV
Burnt food.
It's all I could think of as I wake, the smell of burnt-ness assaulting my nose.
"The hell...?" I groan inwardly as I make my way downstairs.
The sight that awaits me is one that I won't be forgetting any time soon: Malia, running around my kitchen, dumping water on the stove (which was on fire by the way), while trying to get rid of the smoke.
I chuckle as I aproach her frustrated figure.
"Mornin' sweetheart" I mutter into her hair as I pull her towards my chest. "I see breakfast is going well" She growls and playfully shoves my chest.
"They make it look so easy on TV!" She says exasperatedly "But really, its as hard as...math! I tried to make pancakes, but..." She trailed off as she looked towards the garbage can. I follow her gaze and I burst out laughing, which only earned me a glare.
In the garbage can were about a dozen burnt globs of batter, each more un-pancacke looking then the others.
"They don't even look like pancackes!" She mutters.
"Well, they could be....uhhhh... mutated pancakes..." I attempt to make her smile, and I suceed as the corners of her mouth lift upwards.
"Stiles..."
"Ya babe?"
"Will you teach me how to cook?"
"Ummmm sure, but why do you want to learn how to cook so bad?"
"So I can cook you a romantic dinner!"
"How 'bout you let me handle those for now" I say as an image of Malia accidentaly burning down my kitchen flashed through my mind.
"Alright..."
I lean down to kiss her, but just as our lips are about to make contact, she pulls away. I lift my eyebrows at her.
"Ah, ah, ahhh.... you have morning breath." She says smirking.
I pout as she chuckles.
"Brush your teeth first, then we'll see"
I sigh as I drag myself to the washroom, grinning the whole way.
I love my girlfriend.