Until The End

This is my first story...I hope y'all like it

Read away;)

^Raven's pic^

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I dragged my lazy ass off the bed...Arghh! I am so not a morning person.

I stare at my reflection in the mirror. A gray-eyed bitch stares back. I step into the shower and turn on the scalding hot spray.

Just how I like it.

I put on a black crop hoodie, ripped jeans with fishnet stockings, black Fila with white soles. I grab a lemon pop tart. I jump on Knight, my black motorbike and head off to school.

My usual parking space is empty. I park Knight next to Raven's red Maserati. I smirk at the girl sitting on it.

" Hey bitch" she smirks back

"Slut" I respond. The typical best friend greeting.

We get into school and as usual everybody scrambles to get out of the way. I reach my locker to find Axel leaning on it, girls fangirling all around him. As soon as they see me, they leave.

I'm not bragging, I just love the respect.

Anyway meet Axel White, my brother, resident player, captain of the football team. "What?" he asks. I realize I've been glaring at him. " What do you want?" I ask the 6'2 blonde.

"Why Hello dear sister" he says.

"Shut up " I grumbled.

"Whoa...who pissed in your pop tarts sis??" He asks. I lean on the locker next to mine and glare at him. "Anyway" he continues, "Mom and Dad are not coming home for the next two weeks, so I'm having a party." I turn to look at him. "As long as it's not one of your sex-crazed, jock parties filled with strippers, I'm cool with it" I shrug. "Hey, my parties are not sex-crazed" he argues. "The what are they? princess tea parties with pink cupcakes?"

We argue for almost five minutes when someone taps me in my shoulder.

"What??" I snap as I turn around. I glare at the nerd standing in front of me, if looks could kill he'd be dropping dead.

"Uhmmy-you're l-leaning on m-my locker?" He stutters staring at his feet. "Are you asking or saying?" I retort

"I j-just want to get my b-books out" he says, his hands are visibly shaking.

" C'mon sis give the nerd an easy time, he's getting late for his study group" Axel says. We snicker as the nerd uneasily shifts and a crowd begins to form.

"DON'T Y'ALL HAVE ANY FUCKING BUSINESS TO GET TO?" Axel shouts and the crowd scatters. The nerd almost pees his pants. I stop leaning on his locker and turn to open my own. Axel, being Axel, forgot about our argument and goes off to chase some unfortunate girl. I wear my baggy denim jacket and fix my make-up.

I look up to see the nerd staring at me. "What?" I snap and the poor thing bangs his head on his locker door and furiously rubs his head, I hold back a laugh.

I turn to see Raven silently chuckling. "They are still scared of you?" She says.

"Bitch, they are terrified"

We decide to skip first period

The halls were empty, so we lazily walked to second period, taking our own sweet time. We got into class ten minutes late.

"Miss White and Miss Asher, could you please explain why you're both late" Mrs. Carr asked tiredly.

"No" we both replied. "I will not tolerate this.."she started but I cut her off. "Save your breath old woman" I said and we sat at our usual seats at the back. As soon as the bell rings, we grab our bags and head out to homeroom.