Dinner Date

Finn's POV

I glanced nervously at my watch. Still ten minutes until I had to pick up Piper. I was going to take her to a romantic candlelight dinner. I glanced again at my watch, and stepped out of the car. Knocking on the door, a beautiful Piper stood, wearing an amazing dress and braided hair. "You look beautiful Piper." "Thank you," said Piper. 

Piper's POV 

"Stop pulling my hair, Amy," I squealed. "I'm trying not too, don't be such a baby," said Amy crossly. I fell silent, every now and again breathing sharply from the pain. After Amy left, I checked I had everything, and was just putting my phone in my purse, when the doorbell rang. "Finn," I breathed. I suddenly felt unexpectedly nervous. As soon as I pulled the door open he told me how beautiful I looked. I thanked him and he held out an arm to take me to the car.

Finn's POV

I drove Piper to the restaurant, and immediately rushed out to open the door for her. I had fantasied that I would open it and she would comment on what a gentleman I was, but Piper was already at the door watching me and laughing. I sighed.

Piper's POV

We headed inside and placed our orders. We started talking about the studio and how brilliant it was that B-Troupe was going to Nationals. Our food came and we quietly thanked the waiter. The waiter bowed his head and headed off to deliver somebody else's food. As we began eating, I said maybe a touch too lightly, "James want to meet you." Finn looked nervous, we both new James views on our relationship. "Piper you're too young to date and Finn is way too bad for you." "It'll be fine," I said. Finn smiled and we dropped the matter. The rest of the evening passed quickly without any more tense moments and I enjoyed every single bit of it.

A/N Hi everybody, this is my first book and I'm really nervous about it. I hope you like it and if there is anything I could improve on I would gladly take it in.