Prologue

I was in the woods looking for woods for our campfire. I wasn't planning about going here, but my friends forced me because they said it will be boring without me. While I was looking for woods, my flashlight went off. Shit, not now. I smack my flashlight, it went flickering. I rolled my eyes, and planning to go back. Then I heard some footsteps behind me, I bravely turned around to found no one there but darkness.

I shrugged and ignored it, I heard the sound of the footsteps. I turned around and saw a wolf staring deeply into my soul.  I was not afraid of wolves, because I owned one before. I sigh in relief that It was not some ghost. I crouch down patting my legs.

“Come here, I won't hurt you. Just let me pet you.” I gave him a smile. He slowly walk towards me, and lowered his head. How cute, seems like he doesn't bite. I pet his head and he suddenly lay down his head on my thighs. I chuckled.

“Eva, where are you? It's time to fire the woods.” I heard my friends calling out me.

“Just a minute!” I stood up and brush off the dirt in my pants. I pat his head.

“I hope to see you again, little buddy.” I bid him goodbye and his head were tilted. I giggled and ran away. Well, I hate it to admit it but it was kinda fun at the camp. I used to hate camps and trips because of the fact that I'll never enjoy these kind of things with people. Also socializing, I'm pretty bad at making friends. All I do is just enjoy myself by my phone or just eat something.

I have social anxiety, there are times that I want to talk to them but was nervous to do so. I hesitated, whether I talk to them or not. But luckily my friends found out about it and told me not to worry about it, they said they'll approach me anytime. I was very happy to find some bunch of people who finally understands me.  People would sometimes think of me as a snobber, when I'm not. I was just afraid of what people might think of me. There are so many things I was so afraid that I avoid people.  Christine, Antonette, Syrine, Lea were at my back. They made me laugh a bunch of times, made some silly jokes. I was finally relief.

When I came home, I saw my dog wiggling his tails jumping all around. I smiled at tge sight of him happy that I went home. I pat his head and gave him a kiss.

“Where's mom, baby?” I questioned him and he went straight into the kitchen. Clever. I followed him to find mom cooking.

“Have you eaten your lunch yet? I thought you're home at 5.” She wiped her hands with a towel and grabbed my bento box. 

“I thought so too, but the teacher said the there's a storm coming this afternoon. The roads might get slippery and very risky to ride back home and nope I haven't.” I respond grabbing some apple in the fridge.

“Good thing, anyways I heard some animal howling in your room but when I got into your room. No one was there.” She said while preparing the plates. I raised my eyebrow, howling? Maybe it's just piper (dog) but piper isn't capable of doing howling, he is a very silent dog. Even when he saw something he still remains silent.

“I guess I'll find that one later.” I shrugged and ate my lunch. After I washed the dishes, I went upstairs to my room.

To find a boy sitting in my bed, starring at my window. Sitting like Indian Style. I grabbed my hairbrush next to me for protection. Who is this guy? And how did he get into my goddamn room? I don't know any boys who looks korean.

"Who are you?” I said quietly, since I don't want my mom to know. He turn his head and looked at me from head to toe. Who do you think he is? He stood up and sniffed me.

“It's you! You're the one who petted me that night.” He gave me a gummy smile that shakes my heart. The wolf at the forest? But how did he become a human? Why is he in the human figure? Can something pinch me, I must be dreaming.

“What...?” I went blank.

You must be kidding me.