Friends or enemies?

I would like to thank my crew!

The narrator is me as Niall's gf.
I'll switch every now and then.

Ohh.. I Said as u say down next to niall and Lou and on the other side sat the beautiful, Brianna. When's Zayn, Liam, and Harry coming with there girlfriends? I asked waiting for an answer. I guess niall was in a daydream, as Lou said in about 10 minutes. Abbey I can't wait for a girl's night out tonight! Said Brianna. I know me too! I said with a smirk on my face.
Just as we were about to get in to a how's hot or not game Harry and Danielle walked in and greeted us. Hi I said to Danielle, because she was new to the family, so she was a bit shy. As soon as I was about to call Shawnee, Zayn busted through the door and screamed I'm here! Well then where and I? Said Shawnee with a grin on her face. Oh sorry babe. We are here! He screamed. You don't have to scream Zayn. I said with a smile on my face.
A few minutes later Liam and Dontaijah walked in. Yay I said now that we were all here we could go for a night out. As everyone said there goodbyes the boys left and all the girls piles into my car and I drove , me driving, Brianna in the passenger, and Danielle, Shawnee, and Dontaijah in the back. So ladies do you mind if the boys sisters and my BFFS hang with us tonight? No problem everyone said they more the merrier! Brianna said with a laugh after. We all decided to go to the amusement parks with a lot of roller coasters. As we got there we meet up with girls. Ok these are my special friends, Ariana and Rebecca. As they greeted each other the sister pulled up and out came, Harry sister, Nicole, Liam's sister,Nadyaliz, Niall's sister, Joanie, Lou sister,jailynn, and zayns sister, nashalie. Hi ladies, and hugged and said how about some roller coasters?!? We all ran to get on the roller coasters.
-Brianna's pov-
I've been having a lot of fun today! As everyone was eating lunch.
Ya we all agreed.
I love our little family! I laughed a we all agreed.
-my pov-
As we were sitting there giggling, I saw the demon of the city, Savanna Lewis.
Guys look I said it the demon.
Who is that? Said Danielle since she was new to the group.
She is the demon of the city. Joanie said with a really weird face.
She has been trying to steal the boys away from us since, forever said Shawnee. As Rebecca and Ariana at the Same time and ruining our relationships with our friends.
Everyone of us hates her, even the boys. Nadyaliz said
As we finished eating and headed back to the roller coasters, I said I am going to the bathroom and ran to the bathroom.
As I finished I walked out and saw everyone even my best friends with, Savanna.
I said what why?!?
I walked over to then as they were laughing and giggling.
Guys what are you doing?
Oh hanging out with Savanna. Said jailynn.
But we hate her. I Said with passion.
No, we hate you said Nicole.
But, but.
We don't want to here about butts Abbey!
I was so confused, I decided to call niall and talked to him about it.
It felt like it rang forever.
Finally he answered, my princess what's up?
Everyone turned on my for savanna and they said they hate me. As. Tears feel down your face.
It's ok babe because I hate you too!
Niall babe what are you saying?
I'm breaking up with you!
No niall please!
As you fell to the ground and cried. You head started spinning. And it went black. I lifted up gasping for air.
And Niall said what's wrong babe?
What niall you still love me?
Ya babe why wouldn't I? I will always love you forever and always and he gave me a kiss.
It was just a nightmare, as you explained it to him.
Oh babe that will never happen trust me, now go back to sleep, as he wrapped his arms around you.
Before you would go to sleep you out on Twitter, guys I love you and never leave me! And tagged everyone in it. 😄
Did you enjoy?
-Abbey