Prologue: History & Discovery

PixelFanfic90 Present's

A My Hero Academia Fanfiction

Blazing Hero: Deku

Prologue: History & Discovery

"I'm pretty such I told you all for how in my world about 80% of the total population as an uncanny ability called a quirk and how I was born quirkless and how I got a quirk from my role model and how I become the world's greatest hero as I go through high school at U.A. right, well that's a story in an another world and my world is quite different from that one. Let me explain:

About two hundred years ago, a baby was born who could radiate light from its body but there's a difference, you see the first quirk user was a boy in the world you're familiar with but in my world, the first was a girl. So soon females across the globe gain abilities which spread rapidly across the world their ability was called as Quirks, unfortunately there were still those who were born without powers and they were classified as Quirkless, they would never have the ability to gain or manifest a power of themselves.

 Females quickly grew as the top species on the planet, but all was not good as there were those who would use their new found abilities for their own shellfish reasons and use for Evil. They were called villainesses but brave citizens stepped up to protect others and defeat the villainesses and soon the age of heroines.

As time went by the number of men decreased as still men couldn't develop quirks, scientists discovered that men did have the gene in the D.N.A which is responsible of quirks to manifest called X-Gene. The X-Gene in a man's D.N.A is blocked by some sort of lock and nothing seem to unlock the gene as all those who were tested to unlock it dead from the tests which leads to the massive decrease of men over the years, you see one of the side effects from the tests lead men who were tested to become sterile as they lose the ability to produce children of their own and the majority of new-borns were females so it was rarely that a boy was born like 1 out of 100000 every year.

The government saw that men were going to be extinct and if men were gone then the women were going to follow so to prevent this from happening, the government introduced something called genetic birth, (a/n: Yeah...I couldn't come up with any cool names so I went with that. If anyone wants to help me come up with names and other stuff, I'll really appreciate it.) genetic birth is a process where two women who are married or just there to make a child would give a piece of their D.N.A (like hair, blood, spit and other things containing their D.N.A) and the scientists would slice the two samples and combine it to create a baby who would either have a quirk from either one of her parents, a comb of both of her parents' quirks, a new one (sometimes it happens where samples get mixed up) or would remain quirkless insert the sample into tubes where the foetus will grow and the baby will be born and given to her parents so as time went by men were saw nothing as sex slaves or slave workers or workers who have no free well of their own and those who were none of those were rebals who fought against the government's view on men.

Now jump forward in time to about 18 years ago, a woman by the name for Inko Kayama age 24, older sister of Nemuri Kayama (Inko was adopted into the Kayama after her parents disowned her of her weak version of telekinesis) was being mugged by low-class thugs when a hooded person who was passing by walking into them and they fought the thugs off Inko with the use of two ancient fighting styles which one consisted a mixture of Wushu (Kung Fu), Wing Chun and Karate called Kame Style and the other which is still little known to it but it's called Anatsuken or Assassin Fist in English. After the brawl, Inko wanted to thank the person who saved her from those thugs but was shocked to see that the person who saved her was not a woman that she original thought, but to see that it was male who saved her.