Description & Note

Description

An arranged marriage where both the groom and the bride completely despised each other. Wanting to be with other people for the rest of their lives, their parents had other ideas and now here they were on their wedding day.

In an attempt to resurrect their suffering companies, their parents came together and decided that it would be best to have these two get married, bringing in attention from the public and essentially to the companies altogether.

Thus came about the marriage of Jennie Kim and Kim Taehyung.

They despised each other so much, that they were convinced that they solely hated each other.

However, everything changes when an event takes a toll on both of their lives.

They suddenly find themselves wanting each other, craving each other, loving each other.

————❦————

Note:

This fanfiction is for fun so don't mind any errors or anything that may seem odd. I mostly use Taehyung and Jennie as characters and references. That being said, you might read some things in this fanfiction that might not be completely true about either person in real life. That's the beauty behind a fanfiction after all.

I would also like to point out that although I love BlackPink, I don't know that much about them.

Sorry!

So if there's anything wrong having to do with BlackPink and their characters, I apologize! I'm just going with what I do know of them :)

I'm also still very new to the whole kpop scene, so that may play a part in this fanfiction as well, but we'll see.

If you haven't read my bio, you will need to know that I'm a very indecisive person. Knowing me, I'll probably change my mind about certain scenes as I'm writing this, so be aware if certain parts and/or chapters are deleted. It's because I suck at choosing and sticking to one thing :D

As for casting, that's honestly self-explanatory. Literally anyone I put in this will most likely be named by their real names. Jennie will be called Jennie and Taehyung will be called Taehyung and so forth. The same thing goes for their friends — who are most likely going to be kpop idols. If they are not kpop idols, then I just made them up and I don't really have a certain person that I am thinking about when I'm writing about them, so I'll leave you and your imagination to imagine how he/she look like!

Anyway, thanks for reading all of that!

Note from present:

Hihi! I just wanted to remind everyone reading this that I had wrote this way back in 2018 when I was first introduced to kpop and was a major baby/ig army! I've decided to republish this fic cause I knew quite a handful of people enjoyed it and would still want to read it so here it is<3

With that being said, please keep in mind that some of the things in this fic are probably super cringy (I was also like 14-15) and probably very inaccurate! Just a warning lol.

I will not be editing any of this, so it's super unedited and super raw! Like it pretty much says in the title, this fic has been discontinued and I will not be coming back to it:) That also means that all of the A/N notes in here are super old as well.

-

Achievements (past):

*all of the achievements below were from when I had this fic published on my old account, ktheternl!

reads - 8.2k+

votes - 295

impressive rankings -

#282 - blackpink | 190115

#130 - Jennie | 190116

#341 - arranged marriage | 190128

Achievements (present):
*all of the achievements below are from the book being published on this account.

impressive rankings -

#20 - taennie | 200805

© All Rights Reserved