The Milk: Perla(scribblejuice) and Kelsey (kelseyanimated)

"PERLA! Get up mija!" Perla heard that ear piercing sound of somebody yelling, it was her mom. Perla reluctantly got up from her cozy bed. "Mija I need you to run to the store and get some leche." Continued her mom. Perla didn't want to argue, she just took the money her mom gave her and went on her way.

     Perla was making her way to the store on her bike to get some milk. She was riding peacefully until the bike got a rock jammed in it. She fell flying straight off the bike and landed on the pavement, thankfully on the sidewalk. Her bike however was totaled seeing as a car ran over it. Perla got out of there so she wouldn't get into any trouble, little did she know that was the beginning of her troubles.

Perla decided to still go to the liquor store to get milk since she was afraid of what her mom would do to her if she came home empty handed. She feared the chancla and or el cinto. As she entered her gaze was immediately fixed on a particular woman. Her beauty was captivating. This woman had light brown hair that turned a honey color in the sunlight. She was wearing a leather jacket and some shades.

Perla tried not to stare at this gorgeous woman and tried to just get the milk. She grabbed the milk from the freezers in the back and went to the front counter, still trying hard not to stare. When Perla went to get her money to pay the man she felt nothing in her pocket. Her heart sank. She realized she must have dropped it when she flew off that bike. She was just dreading all the pain she was gonna endure from her mom when suddenly, "Sir, ill pay for this young lady's item."

It was the gorgeous woman from before. Perla's cheeks were so flushed from embarrassment. "What will she think of me if she sees that I can't even pay for a gallon of milk," Perla thought to herself. To save herself from embarrassment she quickly thanked the woman and race-walked off.

As Perla was leaving the store, the woman started after her. Perla got nervous since she could see the woman following her through her peripherals. "Hey!" Yelled the woman. Perla stopped dead in her tracks and turned around, "You forgot your milk", the woman continued. She held the gallon out for Perla.

At this point Perla's face was red from embarrassment. She walked up to the woman trying hard not to look her in the eye. As Perla was going to get the milk, the woman asked her, "I never got your name did I?" Perla was practically a tomato at this point. She was blushing so hard. She looked up at her and muttered, "...Perla."

They were up close to each other at this point. The woman put her finger under Perla's chin and pushed her head up slightly with it. At this point Perla saw the the sun light up her hair. The woman's eyes were like a pool of green water glistening in the sun on a hot summer day. The trees that were on the street really complemented her eyes.

The woman stared deeply into Perla's eyes as was Perla staring back. The woman leaned in closer to her face. She lay a tender kiss on Perla's cheek. It gave Perla goosebumps and made her blush, but Perla didn't feel the blushing, Perla felt butterflies. The woman whispered in Perla's ear "It was nice meeting you... Perla." The woman then handed Perla the gallon of milk and started walking in the other direction. Perla started in the other direction feeling so happy. She soon realized she didn't know the woman's name, but by the time she turned around to ask she was already out of sight. When she peered down to look at the gallon of milk to make sure it was the right one, she saw some words written with sharpie on it. It read:
"Kelsey", followed by a series of numbers. It was her phone number. Perla smiled and walked back home, holding the gallon of milk tightly as to not let go of it.