Ep 1: Interest

It was June 10 2019.. Lizzie is preparing her things before school. She is new to this college and going to stay in the dorms. "I think I am already prepared! DAISIE AND MAISIE GET DOWN HERE!" She called to her younger sisters that are twins. Yes, they are also going to the same college as Lizzie and also going to stay in the dorms.. But their college is far from their home in England.. Whilst their college is in South Korea. "Did you guys already say goodbye to our parents? 🙂" She said as the 2 twins got downstairs. "Yes 😊"
Lizzie: "Ok good because our plane is going to depart- OMG IT'S GOING TO GO IN 30 MINUTES!!"
Daisie: "WELL OK THEN WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, LET'S GO!!
They said as they got to the taxi and went to the airport. When they got to the airport, they ran as fast as they can! And thankfully they got to plane in time UwU! When they finally found a seat they catched their breath because of all the running.
Maisie: "Huft.. we *pant* got *pant* right in time! *pant* Ú_Ù''"
Daisie: "We're almost late because of you, Maisie!"
Maisie (offended): EXCUSE ME?! I WAS THE ONE WHO HAD TO BOOK THE FLIGHT WHILE YOU'RE doing what? PLAYING SIMS 4!
Daisie (offended): Excuse me but you also play Sims 4! Ù_Ú"
Maisie: "I-"
Lizzie: "QUIT IT GUYS! at least we're in time! You're embarrassing me in front of the passengers -_-"

She said as the twins shut their selves up. Because when they won't listen to their older sister, she is going to kill them by her lecture -_- (I don't want that at all)

(7.35 p.m... the plane finally arrived at South Korea, and now the sisters are finding a hotel to stay for the night.

(After 2 hours of finding a hotel..)

Maisie: "Guys I think I found a hotel! 😄"
She said as they widened their eyes of shook.
Lizzie: "OMG REALLY?!?! 😃"
Daisie: "Took you long enough.. 😒😑"
Maisie just gave her a glare then look away.. Lizzie just stared at them for a moment and make a sad smile..
Lizzie: "L-Let's just go guys.. 😟😕🙂"
They finally went to the hotel with the car that Lizzie rented.

To be Continued...