Season 1 - Episode 3

"Fumi~!!" Your loud screech of an excited voice broke Tokoyami from his senses. Came running up to the UA gate was the dishevelled and graceless you. Your thigh-high stockings-socks fell just below your mini skirt which had the shirt lazily tucked in. Your blazer was hurriedly wrapped around your waist. Your hair was brushed and not put up, bedhead-ish, but your bed-hair was unruly in an attractive way. Your breakfast granola bar was half shoved into your mouth and you had obvious eye bags under your eyes from your night owl habit. Yet, you still held your constant flustered cheeks and happy-go-lucky, charming smile. You were still unmistakably beautiful and one of an eyecatcher. "We have to be early! My alarm didn't go off!" You tugged on the bird-headed boy who simply rolled his eyes at you. 

"You don't look well-presented at all. Your blazer is sluggishly tied around your waist. You didn't do up your hair. And look! My perfect nail-art is chipped!" You sheepishly scratched the back of your neck with one hand while the other slung your bag over your shoulder.

"Yeah... My alarm didn't go off." He sighed.

"I still think it's creepy you have a knife-shaped alarm clock." You had both put your shoes into your locker and checked your schedules for the directions to Class 1A.

"I can't say why... But I've always been attracted to knives. You know how I said I remember a few insignificant things about my childhood. Well, I remember the fact I liked knives and my sister liked blood. That's why we got along together so well. Except, I kept my obsession contained, I didn't act rash. She did. She really hurt people with her obsession I just turned emo..." Tokoyami saw the sad glint in your eyes as you talked about your sister. You walked down the hall to the classroom.

"Do you- What do you think about your sister?" He asked curiously. You furrowed your eyebrows as if in thought.

"Well... Uncontained is the proper word for her. She is the type to do criminal and gruesome things and not feel remorse, rather, she feels pleasure. But this is all judging from what I knew of her! I don't actually remember her appearance, likes or anything we did together." Tokoyami noticed how you were sadder than usual talking about the particular topic. Despite the bird boy being the type to not push on things, he felt as if you might need someone to talk to. And, if that were ever the case, he would happily always be your first option.

"Is something the matter?" He asked stopping in front of the classroom door. A perfect opportunity for you to discuss things.

"Hm? Well... I had a dream. The dream told me some things. I think My sister's name was Himiko and she- Might be joining a league of villains." Tokoyami's worried gaze narrowed.

"I understand how a dream could remind you fo your sister's name and I don't for a second doubt her name is Himiko. But... A league of villains? It would be something that happened after you lost your memory so how could your subconscious dream-state tell you something like that?" You shrugged.

"I don't know Fumikage... But I can't ignore this. I want to save her." Tokoyami sighed.

"Sure. Now lets head in, shall we?" You enthusiastically smiled before exhaling any stress. As Tokoyami pushed the door open your senses were hit with the low-key buzzes of the desperation-filled classroom and the platonic smell of the Japanese Sakura tree which had the very small amount of petals blowing in from the open window. As you entered the buzzing classroom, laughing with your best friend, making idle conversation with Jiro who you got along with in middle school. You discussed rock concerts you went to and how awesome hero school was going to be. During that time your small group of two emos (and a half) gained attention from certain observers. 

One, the explosive blonde who was cringing at himself for being too nervous to talk to you. He was embarrassed at having to rehearse what to say to you. Meanwhile, he felt his gaze focus on your form subconsciously. You were so unkempt yet attractive. Your tied blazer and undone and unruly hair made you look tomboyish yet the way your shirt tugged your waist and the tight high stocking socks hugged your thighs made your femininity dominate your appeal. It was unbearable.

Two, A heterochromatic boy you had not met before. Something about you was oddly familiar to him. Like a forgotten childhood friend or a cousin you met -and became best friends with- at a family reunion and never met again. The former being the most reasonable to him.

Third, The green-been successor who couldn't stop thinking about you. You were someone he strived to be. You had the traits of someone who he admired. He admired you. And, more than that, he wanted to be exactly like you. He wanted to always be with you. Always. But, unfortunately, couldn't strike up the confidence to do so.

You realised your sleepless guardian would rock-up any moment now and decided to find a table. To your dislike, there was one table left. When you saw this table was beside the explosive blond people seemed to ignore you happily skipped to it. "What luck!" You cheered to the boy you hadn't spoken yet beside you while you cheerily took a seat. Your blush which had its constant imprint on your face seemed to redden at the sight of the boy staring at you. He had his cheek held in his hand as he leaned on the table facing you.

"You're not scared to be left with this seat?" He questioned narrowing his eyes. 

"No, I'm delighted!" You made your remark, grabbing out your 'Yandere aesthetic' stationary. You pulled out a kitchen knife with a pink grip pen and blood stained love-letter themed eraser. "Why would I be scared of you, silly." You giggled playing with your syringe styled sharpener. Katsuki raised a concerned eyebrow before finding out the obvious reason why you weren't scared of him. Well, if she has a fascination with this creepy shit she wouldn't be scared of me. 

"Right." He sighed as you began playing with your calculator which had the words 'Love me... Or else, Senpai <3' painted on it. "What's with that?" He didn't think you were weird and he was willing to accept whatever weird obsession you had but he wanted to know if you were... Lovesick of sorts.

"Hm?" You noticed the handcuff key chain you were playing with and came to a realisation. "Oh! Uh... Im not like Yandere or anything. I just like creepy but cute aesthetics. So, when I found this I thought it was cute." You sheepishly shrugged. In actual fact, to you, yandere behaviour was kind of normal. You didn't condone it per se but you wouldn't be terrified if you experienced it. But Katsuki took this wrong. She thinks lovesick is... Cute? 

"Alright, class. It took you 8 seconds for you to quiet down. We did not come here to make friends." I can't remember the lines. Everyone fell silent at the caterpillar-like man up the front. They were shocked to find this will be their new teacher. Nothing you didn't know. "Heres your PE uniforms. Were going to the training grounds. Now."

A/n

PLEASE READ <3

Your character isn't a yandere nor does she really condone it she just wouldn't think it's weird.

She's a sweet and harmless person that's no lie but she has weird interests like:

-> Knives (she doesn't like to use them, rather, she thinks their pretty. That's it)

-> Yandere Aesthetic (She thinks mixing cute and creepy is cool. This was influenced by Toga as a kid. She doesn't really think much of an actual yandere and never experienced that type of connection... for now)

-> Syringes (Fun to watch the liquid poor out of the needle. Is actual afraid of them piercing her, herself.)

-> Blood (This was heavily influenced by her sister. SHE DOESNT ACTUALLY HAVE ANY VORE OR BLOOD FETISHES! Despite her sister, who loves blood, therefore, her quirk, Y/n loves her quirk therefore blood.)

All of these are harmless. She feels bad for hurting a fly and thinks of everything in a fragile way. It's like a doctor being desensitized by blood isn't creepy, it's their job. She just is lustful to her quirk, horror mixed with kawaii and sharp objects (without it piercing). 

Fears:

-> She fears the unfamiliar. EX- going to a new town for the first time and discovering what she hasn't seen terrifies her. New settings.

-> People being hurt. She feels immense remorse and fears not being able to help.

-> Aizawa leaving. She can't imagine life without him.

Note:

-> Your character is always blushing. Everything has an exciting appeal to her and she is happy-go-lucky about these things. She can also sense the blood aura around her through other people and that makes her seduced.