➽Prologue

“Remember one thing, you are my wife in front of our families and the world! In the room we are just two strangers! Never come close to me

Remember one thing, you are my wife in front of our families and the world! In the room we are just two strangers! Never come close to me.”

These words were spoken two years back on her wedding night by her husband and they still haunt her. She deeply loves her husband while her husband deeply hates her for some reason unknown to her. She is Revati Mishra Chauhan, the wife of Adhyan Chauhan.

Though her husband treated her as a stranger, his family accepted her with a whole heart. She received three sets of parents, a grandmother, two younger brother, a younger sister and a best friend from this family. She loved them all with her whole heart and they loved her back but a part of her yearned the love from her husband, whom she fell in love at the first sight.

“Adhyan I don't know why you hate me so much but I promise to love you unconditionally and wait for you forever. You are my first love and will always stay.” Revati thought to herself as she lovingly stared at her husband who was busy safeguarding his younger brother's shoes from his saalis (sister in laws).

✦✧✦✧

On the other hand, a lady in pink saree was standing in a corner watching the whole ceremony with sad eyes.

“You middle class girl, you might have married my son but remember one thing you will never be a daughter in law of this family. You will never be a part of this family.” the voice of her mother in law Nalini Chauhan rang into her ears as she saw her mother in law and the other two aunt in laws teasing the new bride.

Its been around a year, that she married the second son and entered this house. No one except her jethani (sister in law), devar(husband's younger brother) accepted her. She was Vritika Lakhani Chauhan the neglected daughter in law.

Her husband Dishank Chauhan, was always by her side, protecting her from the taunts and curses of his family. She was glad to have him by her side.

“I know, I am not as per the standards to be a Chauhan bahu(daughter in law) , but I promise I will win everyone's hearts” she had promised her jethani Revati and she is surely going to fulfill her promise.

✦✧✦✧

I swear to this holy fire, that I am never going to treat you as my husband. This marriage is just a compromise for our family.” the bride murmured to the groom as the pandit (priest) chanted the vows.

“The feelings are mutual! You will just be a Chauhan bahu but never Samay Chauhan's wife. You are free to do anything in your life and I won't interfere, hope that you will do the same.” the groom whispered back.

Deal Mr Chauhan! Once we reach England, you are free!” the bride replied.

Deal Mrs Meher Khurana Chauhan!” came the answer.

The couple were none other than Meher Khurana Chauhan and Samay Chauhan. They have known each other since birth and hated each other since that very moment.

Today is their marriage, the marriage that was fixed 24 years back by their grandfathers who were best of friends. To both the families it was a reason to turn their friendship into relationship but to them its a contract, a contract to set each other free as soon as they reach England.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

So here's the prologue.
Hopefully you liked it.
Do give me the feedback and do tell me if anything needs to be changed.

Also give ship names for

Adhyan + Revati = ?

Dishank + Vritika =?

Samay + Meher =?

Do vote, comment and share if you wish.

Chapter one, day after tomorrow!

Love,
Writer!