{9} Starting Off Strong

CHAPTER NINE - Starting Off Strong

(Y/N) P.O.V)

     I woke up to my alarm, and my anxiety immediately sprung to life. I tried to ignore it as I went through my morning routine. I put on the clothes I had picked out yesterday and styled my hair a bit. I had to look okay, at least for my own sake. After getting everything packed up, I headed downstairs to check out.

JOHnnY Boiiiiiiiiiiii: COMING IN HOT!....in 5 minutes

     I laugh and go to the front desk to hand in my key. After completing the check-out process, I saw John walking in. It still immediately brought a smile to my face, just by seeing him in person.

     "John!" I call out, hurrying over and wheeling my suitcase towards him. He shakes his camera excitedly, zooming in and out of my face.

     "Remember, Tyler is driving?" he says with a smile. "You're gonna meet Tyler. You're gonna meet Tyler."

     "Yes, I am. Just give me a moment. Trying not to overthink it," I reply nervously.  

     "Don't worry. I'll help you," he reassures me as I nod, shutting off his camera. "RIGHT THIS WAY, M'LADY!" he shouts, leading me out of the hotel. I spot Tyler in the front seat of a car and try to calm myself down.

     Tyler got out of the car as Kryoz took my luggage to his trunk. "Hey you must be (Y/N), so nice to finally meet you!" He says offering a hug which I accepted. I didn't take it into account that all these guys are going to tower over me.

     "Yeah, y-you too," I stammer out, feeling my cheeks heat up. He smiles warmly.

     "You look beautiful! Love your style," he compliments.    
     "T-thank you," I manage to reply, feeling a little flustered.

     "Well, climb on in. We can go get some breakfast. All on the house. How about that?" Tyler offers with a grin. I smile and nod, heading towards the back seat.

     "You want me to sit by you or in the front?" John asks, offering me the choice. 

      "I think i'll be good by myself. Thank you, John." I say as we smile at each other. He hopped in the front, and as soon as he shut the door, Tyler started to drive.

     "So (Y/N), What kind of breakfast do you want?" Tyler asks.

     "Anywhere would b-be fine."

     "You are our special guest, so pick anywhere your heart desires."

     "Umm how about McDonald's?" I ask.

     "YES, QUEEN!" John yells.

     "The best junk food. You got good taste." Wildcat laughs as he smiles at me through the mirror.

      We pulled into McDonalds, and it went smoothly, besides John making moaning noises as Tyler tried to order. We started to head back to his house and I only felt my nerves picking up when we pulled into the driveway.

     "W-whos all here?" I ask quietly and Tyler smiles.

     "Well, everyone but Vanoss. Panda came this last hour." I nod and look towards John.

     "I thought I'm meeting them one by one. Am I meeting t-them all at once?"

     "I wouldn't do that to you." John gasps, "We are doing it the better way. We are going to sneak you in. Stealth mission. Then we will just funnel people into your room, one by one,  so it's not overwhelming."

     "O-ok sounds like a plan," I say, trying to sound as confident as possible.

     "Trust me (Y/N), everyone here will adore you," Tyler says. I smile brightly and relax a bit in my seat.