Alpha Meliodas x Omega Reader

Sappy protective Meliodas.Hope you enjoy!-Author

Meliodas has been away for 2 days on a mission, and I know it's for the good of Britannia but I can't help but miss him. I would be going on the mission ,but I was due fro my heat soon.Meliodas didn't want to leave me to deal with my heat alone for he knew I hadn't gone without him for one in a very long time, almost 3,500 years time.Yet this particular mission involved the Ten Commandments and the Sins needed him.So with much convincing he  reluctantly agree to go on the mission, promising to be back as soon as possible.And for good measure Merlin leaving us with an enchanted bead with the ability to contact them at any time.

So Elizabeth and I have the tavern to ourselves along with hawk having closed down the tavern due to not wanting to attract any unwanted Alphas once my heat strikes.Both of us are just making random conversation when the first cramp hits.

I groan."Lady Y/n are you alright?"Elizabeth asked me in a concerned tone.

"Yea Elizabeth just my heats starting"I say clutching my abdomen waiting for the cramps to subside.Once they do I stand up from the bar.

"Hey would you mind if I just went up to my room I don't really feel like dragging myself up the stairs once the heat takes full effect?"I ask already knowing the answer.

Elizabeth nods."Yes of course Lady Y/n! I will come to check on you in a few hours."

I thank her and make my way up the stairs and flopping down on my bed.Might as well take a nap to pass the time away.I slowly fall asleep to the scent of Meliodas.

I wake up in a sweat , it feels like I'm burning alive the heat sprouting from my abdomen.I strip myself of my clothes hoping to get cooled down although that does little to quench the heat.I just then realize the amount of slick that has ran down my thighs.Like my body's screaming for it's Alpha ,begging for release.

I try to ease some of the ache myself but it does nothing to ease my pain.The heats making my body produce copious amounts of sweat along with the arousal that's now dripped onto the sheets.I just lay there my head buried in Meliodas's pillow.

Elizabeth comes in what seems like days later, but really is on hours and knocks on the door.I try to answer but come up with nothing other than an incoherent sound at the back of my throat.

She enters and does a double take."Lady Y/n are you alright."

I just stare at her unable to come up with a response.

"Your white as a sheet maybe I can try to ease some of your pain with my powers"I blink at her and she takes that as the yes to try.She puts her hand on my forehead and a white light admits from it, I wait in agonizing heat for something to happen but nothing does, so when lifts her hand away and looks at me with a sad look I inwardly groan.

"Lady Y/n I've never seen a heat this bad before maybe we should call Sir Meliodas."Elizabeth says walking toward the end of the bed.I shake my head looking at her with pleading eyes.

"N-No Eliza-beth he has to f-fight"I manage to stutter out.She nods looking down.

"Okay Lady Y/n but if you get any worse I might not have a choice I refuse to let you die."Elizabeth says with determination written across her face.I flash a weak smile at her and roll my head to the side as she walks out the door, closing it behind her.

Another few hours pass and I'm now on the floor whimpering trying not to make much noise as to alert Elizabeth.I need my Alpha.But I can't take him away from his mission it's far too important, so I suffer in silence.

I feel the puddle thats formed beneath me, a mix of sweat and slick , yet I don't have the strength to move.

Elizabeth knocks again."lady Y/n?" she calls out.