Noah

Im stressed and go to Peach Puff again, I even lost count on how many games I played there because I went so many times.. I've always wanted play with the first ranked player, Noah but the amount of points required are 80000 points. It's almost impossible to get that many so I just settle down and book a room.. I meet a cute guy in the room with ash brown hair and a pretty fit body. Now i need to see how big his- "Oooh haven't seen quite a beauty like you in a long time." He interrupts "By the way my name is Jason; nice to meet you." "My name is _______." Nice to meet you too" he smiles and says, "lets start then" and he takes off his clothes. I start to do the same. I saw this hard, big dick and flushed red. He looks my way and laughs, "like it?" But then i cant stop thinking about Noah even then.. Jason knocks me down to the bed, and starts to suck and grope my tits. "Mmmmm" I moan with each squeeze he gives me.. what if these hands were Noah's? I thought to myself.. slowly my hands worked to his dick and i wrap my hands around it and move fast.."F-fuck you know how to stroke a cock." He groans with pleasure "I want to see if you know how to suck one too" I instantly go and start to suck on his dick just imagining if it was just Noah's.. "Mmff mmff" he breathes as his cock goes in and out of my mouth... "Let me pleasure you now" He slides his heated, hard dick in my pussy thats tingling with arousal and desire.. "Ahh F-fuck~" I moan as he rams his cock into my pussy.. "Harder, harder" I beg. I'm still thinking about Noah even when Jason is giving me pleasure.. then I lift my back for him to go deeper.. "Oh Ohh" I scream with a higher pitch as I'm about to climax- "Fuck me harderrr N-noaahhhh" and then everything stops within a second..
"Noah? Isn't that the top first ranked gold  member?" Jason asked in a tone that seemed mad.. I look down embarrassed "yeah" I admitted "You're delusional" he murmured while putting his clothes on. "Just know that you have no chance with him"  then he leaves..
Unwanted tears came out of my eyes as I return back home. I wanted to forget that it happened so I quickly head to sleep...

RING RING I wake up and pick up the phone- "Hey its me, Jason. I'm sorry for my behavior last night. Take my points as an apology"
and he cuts off the call..
Surprised, I look at my phone and to see how many points he gave me..

**PEACH PUFF CO.**
*Congratulations!!! J@SSon69 gifted you 80000 points. You also get the chance to play with our #1 gold member*

My face flushed red thinking about the things I could do with Noah. I immediately invited Noah to play..
I changed into some sexy black lingerie, wore a robe, and went into one of the play rooms.. Noah was there on top of one of the beds and I almost came at the thought of having sex with him.. I untie my robe and drop it down, only revealing my bare body with not much other than lingerie to cover.. He sees me and blushes shyly. "Don't you think one of us has too many clothes on?" I say. Immediately he starts to strip off. I sit right next to him and my hands find its way around his huge, erect cock; I move fast wanting him to get turned on even more. His face is so erotic and sexy as he moans softy to my hands swiftly moving around his thick, hard dick.
"Mmff mmnff" he softly moans and he starts groping and sucking on my tits. My pussy tingles as he takes possession over my breasts.. Abruptly he lays me down and starts to lick my clit as I suck on his vein-pulsing dick, ready to enter me soon.
Our breaths get more desperate and soon my body was underneath his. "I want to put it in right here" he says softly as his voice breaks slightly at the end from trying to hold. I feel overwhelmed by the amount of arousal i feel and I say "Put it in N-noahhh" he puts his tip in, rubs it a bit, and enters me.. I feel him in me growing bigger and harder. I let out a soft moan as the size of cock takes my breath away. "Ahh~ F-fuck yessss" I whimper as he gets faster and faster. I pull my back up for him to get in deeper.. His movements were fast and rough, giving me so much pleasure as it hurts. He gives out loud groans and moans as he thrusts deeper and deeper, again and again. "Ahh ahh" I say as the pain goes away replaced by my desire for him. "N-nooahhhhhh fuck me harderr" his thrusts pounds my pussy harder and deeper. "Slap me Noahhh" and he slaps me hard.. I came and my wet pussy slaps against his hard dick.. "I'm gonna cummmm" Noah moans as he gets faster and faster.. "C-cum inside me Noahhhhh" and he thrusts his final, deep thrust as he empties out everything he had. We breath hard breaths, sweating, and he takes out his vein-pulsing cock dripping wet with cum.. "Get on top of me" he breaths submerged in the feeling of possessing a woman under his will. I force my hips up and down on him but i keep my eyes on his breathtakingly beautiful blue eyes. My boobs fall up and down as I'm on top of him. He grabs my hips and starts moving his waist underneath mine. "Oh oh ahhhh" I moan as I cum again.. I think to myself I wish this moment never ended and he rams his cock in me again and again..