Chapter

Waking up to your screaming little siblings is a pain in the head , when you slept late last night and waking up the next day feeling hazy and dead.

Being the eldest is a good thing but also a pain in the head when your little siblings ran around the house early morning searching for their favorite big sis , that's what I wake up to every morning and that's what I love .

I'm Emily Brown the Eldest of 3 , Mom Lucy Brown and Dad David Brown both work as school teachers . Anna the second she's 14, has blond curly hair , blue eyes and has a shy personality. My baby brother his 6, Sam the youngest with Blondy curly hair with clear brown eyes and chubby has a personality which I could not quite understand , his cute but a little devil when around other's and has his own way of getting out of his mess. I'm 16 , have thick curly hair and blue eyes with a mixed character , that's what my friend used to describe me with.

I woke up this morning like a zombie and feeling so light that I could fly out of my window at any second. The result of talking nonsense with Elizabeth my best friend. Small for her mouth and short for her age . She talked like there is no tomorrow , but that's the thing I like about her care free and a cheerful soul.

I make my way down the living room where mom dad and my sibs all rushing around ready for another day of school and work. I sat on our dinning table pouring milk on a cup when Daniel shows up with Mark to fix dad's car.

Daniel is a childhood friend of mine which is like a big brother since his always around. His 19 , dark hair , hazel eyes and has a body of a God and hell I do wish he was more then a friend . But no I can't his like a bro so bro means no crushing. Mark his dark brown hair matches his eyes the eyes of an angel . His Daniels best friend and are part of our small family.

I finished my milk as fast as I could and head out for the first bus to school. The rest will ride moms car. And since I'm having exam ,I make no excuse but to be early.

Life was had growing , as I aged and in my early teens I finally understand how life is. We cry , fight, love , hate but end the end of the day family is what matters the most. We lived in a small town called the Silver Moon . I don't why some of this town are named according to nature but its awesome. I always wonder what's in the outside world far from my little town.

__________________________________

Hello fellow readers !! If you are reading this I hope you loved it its my first chapter and I'm not really a good writer but I hope you all will love my book as I continue with it please vote or comment just to let me know that people are reading my story I loved reading werewolf stories and I whish to write some from my own imagination. Thanks for dropping by . please comment or vote to let me know to continue .