𝗡𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂✨

𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗚𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻
𝗡𝗕𝗔 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗯𝗼𝘆
𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗲 26, 2020

"You sure about this Kentrell?" Naomi asked as she stood in the mirror looking over herself. "What if she don't like me?"

"She will, stop worrying about that. You just as crazy as she is." I shrugged referring to my mama, Sherhonda.

"Yeah I know, but Sherhonda is mean and blunt." She said.

"Okay, so are you." I stared at her. "And girl you look sexy, get out that mirror and come to daddy."

She walked out the bathroom, and walked up to me.

I wrapped my arms around her waist, and pulled her into a kiss

I wrapped my arms around her waist, and pulled her into a kiss. "Stop stressing mamas."

"Okay fine." She nodded her head before kissing me again and I kissed her back.

"Now come on, let's go." I smiled at her.

She nodded her head grabbing her phone and purse, and I got my keys and slid my phone into my pocket.

Walking out the room, we both headed downstairs, and outside.

Getting into the car it was quiet as I started it up, and drove out of the driveway.

It's too quiet.

Bet she finna say something.

"WHAT THE FUCK BRUH!?" Naomi yelled out of nowhere and I didn't look away from the road.

"If it's too quiet for you, play some music or something. Better stop fucking yelling though, cause I'll slap you in yo mouth." I said.

"How you knew I did that because it's too quiet? And Kentrell you know better." She stared at him.

"Because you wouldn't do that shit for no reason, and yeah sure. Know how you say we gone be fighting? Yeah that." I smiled.

She smiled back at me. "True, I wouldn't and mane nigga you know you can't beat me."

"I mean I did whoop that ass." I chuckled.

And will again.

"That don't count, wasn't even fair." She mumbled looking away from me

"It does." I shrugged as I felt his hand connect onto my thigh.

She looked at my hand putting her hand on top of it. "Whatever you say."