Arriving in hell

Welcome to my Oneshot book!

In this shot both are 14, yes I know Pip died at 10 but don't question me.
Art credit to Noogats

There was a bright in Pip's eyes as he felt himself he crushed by the foot of a giant mecha-striset. He opened his eyes to darkness, he sat up, looking around. He was in a mansion, infront of him a statue of what looked like a demon. He stood up and looked around, and noticed he seemed to be in-front of a grand staircase. This was sure a beautiful home, It overpowered the Havisham residence by a long shot.

He heard footsteps and looked up the stairs to see the figure of a boy about his age.  He looked closer at the boy. He had jet black hair, pale skin, pointy ears and bright red eyes. He was wearing a black sweater, grey jeans, and black sneakers.

"Hello, Pip,"the boy said, and Pip recognized his high pitched voice almost immediately. This was his old friend, Damien Thorn, the boy who turned him into fireworks so long ago. Pip's face lit up.

"Damien! My old friend! I dare say, but would you mind telling me where I am?" Pip questioned. Damien stared at Pip with a blank expression.

"Your in hell. You died," Damien responded, beginning to walk down the stairs. Pip took a step back, this was the son of satan and the same person who made a firework out of Pip many years prior.

"I see...but why am I here specifically? Shouldn't I be outside and be being tortured?" Pip asked. Damien got to the bottom of the stairs and looked at him face to face,

"I wanted to say I'm sorry! I was a horrible friend and treated you like a piece of shit just so I could be popular!" Damien said, tears beginning to form in his eyes. Pip was in shock and hated to see his friends cry. Pip went over to him and hugged him, because he looked like he needed it.

"I forgive you, just please don't cry!" Pip said, giving his friend comfort, "If you cry then I get sad!"

Damien hugged back. That's what he needed all these years, a hug.

"Do you want a tour? I'd happy to give you one!" Damien asked politely, pulling away from the hug, feeling a lot better. Pip nodded with a smile, and they walked off.

Going to do part 2))