Death is easy

My eyes were wide opened. Just as my mouth. My limbs hanging down from the windshield, as my body was spread across it. Slowly, yet surely I was sliding down the windshield, with the help of the blood that was dripping out of my arms, legs, mouth, head, nose and cuts all over my body.
The windshield was completely destroyed and broken. I could see people rush over to where the accident had just happened, and just as somebody tried to check my pulse, my body slid down the windshield and hood, onto the floor. For sure, I now had some more broken bones. Apart from my left leg pointing into a completely different direction, and my left arm hanging out of the shoulder blade. Oh and some of my left ribs were also for sure broken. I couldn't blink. I couldn't do anything with my body for that matter.
By now, I was sure I was dead. Shortly after I fell down on the floor, with a loud thud if I may add, I heard a few distant screams, making me want to kill whoever yelled. I was dead for fucks sake. Well, not completely yet. As I was lying on the ground, I could hear the blood dripping out of my mouth and nose, onto the gray boulevard. I was lying on my right arm, my left one hanging down my body. My right side was luckily still completely in tact. I saw the feet of many people rushing over. What was very interesting that most of them rushed over to whoever was driving in the car.
The fact that I couldn't move my eyes was pretty annoying too. Finally, somebody picked me up and carried me away from the street onto the sidewalk, where a big crowd started forming around me. I recognized most of them as people from college. Blood wouldn't stop dripping from the right corner of my mouth, and the blood trail from my nose, down my cheek was starting to annoy me as well. The cold hand of whoever carried me over came to my neck, searching for a pulse.
Silly, don't search, I'm dead. There's no help for me
His hands started going around my wrists, as I heard people crying and sobbing around us, people talking and I even heard a camera go off every now and then.
Suddenly, I started feeling somebody pushing my rib cage up and down, putting a lot of pressure in it. If I'd been able, I would have started screaming because of the pain. I could heard some of my broken ribs moving up and down, and some others slowly being fractured, as the stranger tried desperately to safe my life.
He then came up to my face and I looked into his eyes. They were dark blue. But not a pretty dark blue colour, just dark blue. No pattern in them, nothing. Just boring, plain dark blue eyes. He closed my nose and pushed my head back and started blowing air into my mouth. It really did feel like breathing, maybe a bit moist, but like breathing. Nothing serious to make my heart beat again though.
He tried it again, and again, and again. And slowly, I was starting to wonder when the ambulance would arrive.
I could hear the guy yell a helpless 'Wake up', before breaking down onto my body. I couldn't comfort him, telling him that it was okay. Tell him that death is cool, or at least, not as bad as people think it was.
He tried to revive me again, and after he failed again, he asked for a tissue. Some girl knelled next to him and handed him a package. He took one out and wiped away the blood coming out of my nose and mouth. Most of it was dried by now though. The accident happened roughly half an hour ago. Leaving me wonder where for FUCKS sake the ambulance was. He sorted my blonde hair out, pushing it into the right directions.
Just then I started hearing the sirens, making me thank god. My bones started to hurt more and more, with every second passing.
"Move aside!" One of the paramedics yelled. Immediately, everybody formed an aisle for the three of them.
No word was shed. They quickly put a needle into my slightly cold arm, connecting some kind of liquidity to it. Quickly, I was put onto a stretcher, before being rolled into the ambulance. And that was when everything started to go by in slow motion.
Even though the paramedics were running to back to the ambulance, I could see every single face. And then, the impossible happened. As my eyes passed the guy who tried to safe me, the corners of my mouth were lightly pulled into a smile. It was barely visible, but the guy for sure saw it. He stopped crying and looked at me with shock.
I couldn't see him for long though, I was pushed into the ambulance immediately, and the doors closed. The medics placed a neck brace on me, and then placed a respirator onto my mouth and nose. Air was forced into my lungs, and it wasn't as pleasant as proper breathing or the guy blowing air into my lungs. The air from the respirator did nothing but raise my fractured chest. The air was cold and seemed like nothing else but oxygen. Pure and toxic oxygen.
They sat down and wiped away sweat from their forehead, as if they had saved me. But I wasn't giving up death that easy. No, I was gripping onto death. It was my fate to die there, and I wasn't going to let some 20year old's revive me now with their poor electronic.
As soon as we arrived at the hospital, I was rushed out of the ambulance and into the hospital, into a room where they quickly put something into my veins, probably the anaesthetization. It didn't do much to me, I was just a corpse they tried to safe, with no success if I may add. The nurse who was stroking my face, closed my eyes. And that was the moment I was finally free. I could get out of my body. It was as if I was blinking. One second, I'm captured in my body, the next second I stand in the corner of the room I was being operated in, looking at my bloody and dirty corpse.
My movements were quick. But not in a human way. There was no in between. When I raised my arm, there was no upward motion, my arm just WAS up. I 'walked' over to the mirror and looked into it. My blonde curls were sticking into every possible direction, the black bandana that was once holding them all neatly together was hanging loosely on one strand. My nose was shifted slightly to the left and my left arm was still hanging loosely down my body.
Blood and dirty covered my face and clothes. I was sad that my dress was so messed up. It was my favourite one. It had flower patterns on it, a cute neck holder, with a puffy bottom that came halfway down my thighs. I looked at my hands and the many rings I was wearing. I cracked my knuckles and neck, before laying my right hand on my left shoulder, quickly pushing my shoulder into it's right position again. After I was able to move both my hands properly again, I put my hands on each side of my nose, before cracking it into it's right position as well. I looked back at my dead corpse, furrowing my brows, before looking back at my reflection.
Concentrating on my hair, I was able to get it into it's actual state again. Tiny and neat curls, with a fringe that is all parted with a black bandana. As for my face, I was able to make the blood and dirt disappear, replacing it with the makeup that was destroyed before. I admired the eyeliner fling I managed to do so perfect today. My eyebrows were on point and my lipstick was looking flawless.
I smiled and took a deep breath, letting the rest of the dirt and blood all over my body disappear, before smiling at my reflection.
I appeared next to my dead body, looking at each of the doctors, trying to stop my bleeding and make sure my bones were in the right place. The nurse was still caressing my face, humming some song into my ear, telling me to stay alive. I let out a small and cold laugh, as I was about to walk out.
But suddenly, my soul was being pulled back, as if my body was dragging it back.
I looked back at my body in horror, to see the doctors giving me electro shocks, in order to get my heart beating again. When I came into the hospital, I still had a faint heartbeat, but it had just stopped, and now they were trying to get me back to life. But I was fighting it. I couldn't go back into that corpse, when it was just a jail for my soul.
I was pulled back again, and this time it hurt a lot. I fell down onto my knees, my face completely twisted with pain, as my nails tried to dig into the floor, while the doctors tried to revive me for a third time. I let out a loud and long scream, trying to hold onto the afterlife, tears coming to my eyes.
"Time of death, 5:34pm" One of the doctors said. I took a deep breath and stood up, nothing from the pain was left.
I somehow was now actually walking, with a sweet and sick smile painted onto my face, as I was walked out of the operation room, down the hallway and into the waiting room.
The two sides were full. On one side the people who belonged to me, on the other side, the people who belonged to the person who ran me over. My smile now turned into a sick grin, as I rushed back into the operating rooms, searching for whoever ran me over.
I found it soon, and saw the girl trying to get back into her body. I walked into the room.
"HEY" I yelled out. For a nineteen year old girl I had a really deep and rough voice, but I loved it. It was such an opposition to my girl like appearance.
The girl jumped in shock and turned around.
"You died?" She asked, tears streaming down her face. She looked bad, not as bad as me though. She had no broken bones or fractures. Just a few internal bleeding's. It made me angry. I died and she might have the chance to live. I didn't want to live, but it filled me with anger to know that she killed me.
"You killed me" I said coldly, waiting for her reaction. My anger was so big, that the light above me started to flicker.
I moved closer to her, and with every step I took another light started to flicker. I was now right in front of her. Leaning in, I brushed away the black piece of hair in front of her ear.
"You're going to live. And you know what? You're going to wish for death" I whispered, smiling before turning around and walking out again.
I walked back into the waiting room, where the doctor was now telling my friends and big sister that I had passed away. My parents lived about 5hours away from the campus, so my sister was the only family I had here. She looked devastated and broke down into my best friends arms. I looked to my left and saw the guy who carried me from the street. He was sitting shocked on the chair, his knees pulled up to his face.
"I'm so sorry" He kept muttering.
I glanced around one last time before deciding to wander around the hospital for a bit. I turned around and faced a broad chest. I looked up bored, raising an eyebrow.
"What are you doing here?" Asked the man. He was older, around 50 I guess. He had gray hair already, and a bit of a stubble. He was tall, and quite big. But not fat.
"I'm dead if you haven't noticed" I replied, sarcasm thick in my voice.
I could see that the man was trying to stay calm.
"You should be on your way to heaven" He said, stretching out his left arm. His movements were silky and angel like. Not like mine. Mine were edgy and quick.
"I'm not like you. I don't belong into heaving" I said, stressing heaven.
"What do you think am I?" The man asked. I smirked and looked at him.
"An angel" I replied smiling. The man laughed and shook his head. My smile fell and I clenched my fists.
"Don't laugh at me" I said through gritted teeth.
"And what are you? A demon?" He asked, shaking his head.
"I may be" I said, leaning my head to the right.
The man's expression fell and he looked me dead in the eye.
"You can't know anything about this concept. You're just a stupid human" He said angrily.
"I have never been a human. I've always just been captured in that body. But a good person who belongs into heaven? Come on" I said smiling. It was true though. Suddenly the man look shocked and happy at me.
"You've been imprinted on a human!" He said with euphoria.
"No I haven't!" I said in shock, trying to get into hell or something. I wanted to be on a throne, within the flames. Sit there and see people burn around me.
"You're not the devil silly" The man laughed, taking out a mirror.
"I'm sorry?" I said, shocked he knew what I was thinking.
"You're thinking too loud" He replied with a smile, looking concentrated into the mirror.
"Just leave me be dead!" I screeched, and a few magazines started turning pages. I smiled proudly at myself. "This is amazing" I said surprised.
"Hey, Kate!" The man said, making me look uninterested again.
"Yeah?" I said in a sassy manner.
"Wake up to your new life" He smile mischievously, before pushing me back.