disclaimer

!!IMPORTANT!!!

This story starts when they are very young, even before and during the ninja academy, as I want to build up Sumire's bonds from the roots to the branches. I will come back and add in which chapter you can skip to if you prefer to jump forward to when Naruto is finally a genin. Also, yes, Sumire will be Sakura's older sister--though they will ultimately have different father's, yet the same mother. My purpose and reasoning for this is because well, I want Sumire to have a powerful now deceased shinobi (not saying who yet) descendent as her father. It'll be explained as the book progresses.

!!WARNINGS!!

major character death

graphic violence

ptsd (not non-con/rape forms of it) moments

!!!ROMANCE!!!

As of right now, I can confidently say I have four candidates, though they won't be named. I have yet to decide who is the better choice for her character, and if I should make one of the choices based on pure randomness and total shock, or I should play it safely. I guess we'll figure it out together as I write the book. By the time you've read this, I will have most likely figured out who will be her partner in the future, as I plan to make a structure of everything before publishing anything.

!THANKS!

Thank you for clicking on the title and the 'read' button, it truly does mean a lot to me that it's captivated anybody's attention. I aim to please, and hopefully this book does the job. Feel free to comment on things you dislike, like and things that will surprise and shock you; it'll be interesting to read your thoughts.

Sincerely,

Jab