Wake Up!

Quick A/N- Some of the story will change tense, this is currently in first person as Adora is dreaming.

I don't remember a lot but,
It was dark, so, so, dark. I made sure my eyes were open, fearing that I might have gone blind, I couldn't see my hand even though it was just an inch from my face,
It was not only this lonely darkness but the sound too, the silence was way too loud, infact, this thing I was hearing might have been even quieter then silence. That thought made me tense.

My mind filled with panic as I looked around, just to see nothing.
And after a couple of minutes, I heard a voice.
"Adora!"
It was a soothing voice, and ridiculously familiar.
"Adora, where are you?"
It spoke again.
I took a deep breath and in the blink of an eye, I saw a speck of light, which lit up the room like wildfire, I felt a sudden feeling of hope, replacing my fear.
And just then, I noticed a figure running towards me.
And as it got closer, my eyes met hers,
Catra.
"Hey Adora."
I smiled, "God, I can barley see you, it's so dark." I said with relief,
We were both silent.
"Where are we?"
She smirked, and that smirk slowly evolved into a laugh.
And suddenly, there I was, Just falling. Silently, peacefully, falling. Into nothing more, but the darkness again.
She slowly dissapeared from my view. But I could still hear her laugh echoing around me.
But soon enough, that dissapeared too.
Now I wasn't even sure where or what I was doing. It was just silence again.

"Adora?"

I shot out of bed as soon as I heared something again, the light suddenly meeting my eyes, shocking me and leaving me a bit blind.

When my eyes got used to the brightness, I saw her again with a worried expression on her face.

"Are you alright?" She suddenly snapped, her expression resting.
I nodded, and tried to get up, just for her to lay me down again, she placed a frozen bag of peas on my head.
"Where you having a bad dream again?"
I smirked at Catra and took off the frozen bag of peas,
"You care for me, don't you?" I teased and watched as she turned red in embarrassment,
I laughed and got up,
I was grateful to have a friend like her.

"So you just keep having the same one over and over again?" Catra questioned.
Adora sighed and tied her hair up, making her signature hairstyle.
"Yes, Catra." Adora finally replied.
She flopped her ears down.  "The 'blackhole' one?.." Catra asked again,
She rolled her eyes, "Yes, Catra."
"Alright, we'll talk about it later, we need to get ready for that special meeting with Sparkles and Bow.'

Hope you liked it!! ^^