YOU'RE HUNG?!

"jeon jeongguk hurry your thick ass up, i swear to god i'm leaving"
"i'm sorry tae, i-i'm coming" jeongguk yells as he trips down the hall of taehyungs apartment

taehyung stares at jeongguk running into him pulling his sweatpants up and turning his shoelaces.

"see baby, it's not even 11 and we're ou- sorta out of the house" jeongguk grins at taehyung, his raven hair in all sorts of directions.

"yeah yeah, okay let's go the movie starts at 11:30 and we still have to buy tickets and go by your princess castle and pick up more clothes, your literally in sweatpants and a day old tee-shirt" taehyung said as he looked at jeongguk one last time before ruffling his mint hair and opening the door

"it's not a princess castle tae~" he whined "its my parents and they don't even let me jerk off in peace" he mumbled, making taehyung blush as the two have been officially dating for 3 weeks after being best friends for 11 years.

many would think their 'confession' was cliche but it was special to them in their own way.

2 weeks 6 days ago
"gukkie~ where are we going" tae whined as jeongguk piggy banked blind-folded taehyung into the middle of nowhere. "just a few more steps taehyungie, it's gonna be worth the wait i swear"

"okay tae, we're here" jeongguk said as he carefully toke off the blind-fold, unconsciously smelling the mint's strawberry hair.

taehyung's eyes were in shocked as he looked at the familiar park with a rusty tire swing attached to a tree filled with many memories.

"gukkie! w-where are you, t-this isn't f-funny" 8 year old kim taehyung said as he sobbed underneath a full grown oak tree. trying to look for his bunny friend behind it.

the loud sobbing and wailing caused 7 year old jeon jeongguk to come out from behind the big oak tree and run towards his crying hyung.

"i-i'm sorry taetae, you know gukkie really likes to win" the 7 year old said as he kneeled down in front of the 8 year old, pushing his head into his tiny chest as he tries to stop the sobs

"i thought gukkie left t-taetae" the brunette sobbed into young boys chest, relaxing as he feels hands cradling his hair

"gukkie will never leave taetae, gukkie promises" his big doe eyes filled with sincere and love as he looked at the eyes of the 8 year old.

"i love you gukkie."

"i love you too taetae."

"what happened at school today taehyungie?" the 14 year old asked his hyung

"nothing important, mrs. lee told me to stop talking to jiminie or else she will tell my parents" the 15 year old said with no emotions, his light brown hair fighting with his eyelashes.

"oh" jeongguk knows how sensitive taehyung is to the topic about his parents, having them say to his face they don't love him and only uses him as a trophy to their friends.

"well, let's do something." the raven said as he stood up, rubbing his sandwhich crumbs onto his school pants. showing his hand out for his hyung to take it.