𝑷. 𝑺𝑯- 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍

A/n:this has nothing to do with members.

Seonghwa was sitting in the living watching a movie while y/n was in the bedroom doing her work and handling some files which her boss gave her.

It was quite late so seonghwa went to tell her to rest and sleep. He got up from the couch and started walking towards the door.

When he reached the door he knocked on the door but when there was no answer he opened it and entered.

Y/n's pov:
----------------------
I had completed my work a while ago and I was going to call seonghwa to sleep. I started changing into pajamas but stopped in my track.

I stopped putting my shirt as I eyed myself in the mirror watching my unsightly scars and stretch marks on my legs, stomach and breast.

I hated it, I hated it more than anything. I hated the fact that someone as perfect as seonghwa was dating someone like me.

We have been dating for six months now and we haven't slept with each other and he respected me. But I can't do it because I would never be able to show my body to him.

He was perfect, he had godly features while I, on the other hand was ill- arranged, I had light marks all over my thighs and my stomach and breast.

I was lost my thoughts that I didn't even notice when he called. My thoughts were interrupted by a gasp. I turned around in the speed of light to see seonghwa standing there with shock on his face.

I released a loud gasp and panicked to find something to cover myself while he was as panicked as I was. He ran out of the room and apologized loudly.
--------------------
As soon as he left, she dropped to the floor and looked in the mirror once again with tears in her eyes rolling down her face. "It's done. He'll leave me now....to find someone he deserves."

She started sobbing not wanting him to hear her crying but an involuntary whimper left her mouth and she placed her hand on her mouth to avoid any other noise.

But he heard it. He knocked on the door one more time. "Y/n.... Can I come in. Please I swear I will forget what i saw......please don't cry."

After a minute of silence when he didn't got any answer. He opened the door just to see if anything was wrong and peeked through it.

As soon as he saw her sitting on the floor with one hand's support, crying, he rushed in and wrapped the sheet around her and hugged her. 

"I am sorry y/n. I shouldn't just barge in but when you didn't answer I thought if something was wrong.....I'm sorry I didn't mean it" he apologized with a reassuring smile as he lifted her chin ever so softly.

"Nuh-no. That's not the prob- problem" she sniffed trying hard to speak fluently. "Then what is it? Hmm." "You'll not leave me, will you?.....you saw me. You saw how imperfect I am.....i don't deserve you hwa. I don't deserve you" she said as tears kept flowing from her eyes.

He stared at her for a second then cupped her cheeks and wiped her tears with his thumbs. "Oh my god you silly girl. How can someone be stupid."

Taking her face in his hands. He pressed his lips on hers and kissed her gently yet passionately. She didn't saw it coming but soon gave away in the kiss and melted in his hands.

Seonghwa's pov:
--------------------
She relaxed in my hands as I grabbed her waist with one hand to keep her steady and garbbed her nape with one, deepening the kiss.

She came closer to me in order to get away from the cold floor and sat on my lap and entangled her hands in my hair. It saddened me to know how much she loves me but hides her insecurities from me.

This stupid girl, why can't she looks at herself the way I do. I didn't have any idea that she had insecurities. I knew she was secretive but never knew about her insecurities. I loved her so much. She was the most beautiful woman in my eyes.

I hurted me. Very much. I tightened my grip as she moaned a bit. I broke the kiss and stared in her swollen red eyes and nose.

I hugged her again and said " Don't ever say that again. Okay? You are the most beautiful person in my eyes. I love you for your heart and not your body. Yes?"

I smiled as she nodded "so you don't mind these marks" she shifted in my lap and uncovered herself for me to see the very faint stretch marks which I never saw in the place.

I never saw her like this. Even if this was not the right time but I couldn't help staring at her naked form. Knocking off my thought. I hugged her again.

"You exposed yourself in the first place, I didn't even noticed them. And no I don't mind them at all." She looked at me dumbfolded and then face palmed.

We laughed and then she said something which I never thought she would. At least not at this moment.

"You know I would never be ready because of these but now I am....oppa" (oppa kink XD).

I looked at her for a while as she smiled at me innocently. She knew what she was doing. I kissed her again, a little rough. And moved down to her neck biting it as she moaned a little and murmured something which gave her goosebumps.

"You're beautiful..... and let me proved it to you tonight."
__________________________________
A/n: just in case if you forgot you're beautiful. ❤️❤️