➽Chapter 2

Soon Supriya left for temple, leaving Samay and Meher alone

"Thank God dadi went! I can't behave like a bahu anymore!" Meher said removing her pallu from her head and also removed her heels.

She then told Samay, "I am going to the terrace, if you need anything...." and she was cut by Samay, "I should call you, right?"

"No, do it yourself! Don't disturb me and one more thing make some space in your faltu room for my stuff since we are not going anywhere. Also I am telling Vriti bhabhi to redecorate your room as I can't stay in a whole green room" Meher complete her speech and Samay was left speechless.

I don't understand this girl! Why the hell am I married to her? And why the hell is she born on the same day as me?” Samay cribbed looking up as if complaining to God.

✦✧✦✧

"Meher, do you think Erisha will like her room? Should I change anything? You know her since childhood right, please tell me na!" Vritika rambled.

Meher who was seeing her ramble since past ten minutes finally kept a hand on her mouth to stop and then said, "First of all no Meher, you can call me mimi as the others do! Second bhabhi you have redecorated her room fabulously. It is according to her choice so stop taking tension and cool down. She is just your nanad not your client don't freak out like this."

"Mimi? Seriously like you didn't get anyother nickname?" Revati asked her youngest devrani.

"Well this nickname was given to be by your dear husband only since my first words were Mimi instead of mummy", Mimi told Revati and as soon as husband was mentioned, Revati's smile fell a bit and the other two noticed it.

"Bhabhi, sorry to ask you this but is there something wrong between you and Adhyan bhaiya?" Vritika asked.

Revati faked a smile and said, "Nah, nothings wrong. Why do you think so?"

“Okay, bhabhi this is the fakest smile you have ever given. Please tell us what's wrong, maybe we can help you”, said Meher keeping a comforting hand on Revati's shoulder. That was the moment Revati broke down.

“He hates me! We have no relationship. Adhyan and I are strangers who just act in front of the family and world. In our bedroom we are no one to each other.” Revati sobbed and the other two hugged her.

Bhabhi, why are you living this miserable life? Why don't you divorce Adi bhaiya and start a new life?” Vriti asked.

Vriti, tell me why do you stay in this house when everyone hates you and ignore you? Just because of your love for Dishank right? That's what I am doing, even though Adhyan doesn't love me back but not all love stories are meant to be complete. Ours is an one sided love and I am ready to wait for him forever.” Revati spoke in a calm tone after composing herself.

“Don't worry bhabhi we are with you! I promise, we'll try to make Adi bhaiya understand on what he is missing.” Meher said confused as to why Adhyan is behaving like this.

Why us bhaiya behaving like this? Till the time I remember, he was the happiest person when the rishta was finalized. He was actually in love with bhabhi at that time. What went wrong then?” Meher thought to herself.

“Okay now, one bahu needs to make her husband realise and other has to make the family members accept her. So technically only the youngest bahu as a normal life with loving husband and well accepted by in laws.” Vriti spoke after having a thought.

“She is the lucky one, hai na Mimi?” Revati asked Meher who just shrugged and gave a awakward smile.

Unknown to the ladies there was someone who heard each and every word.

Acha now, let's go down otherwise again there'll be tantrums thrown by my Sasu Ma!” Vriti said and the others laughed

Ya let's go! Waise Vriti bhabhi you need to redesign Samay and my room. I can't stay in his weird black and orange room.” Meher told as they headed down to the dining table.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

So guys, I don't know how this chapter is but I'll tell you one thing this story will catch proper pace once Erisha enters.
Now do guess who heard all the conversations?

Do vote, comment and share if you wish.

Ps- I am really happy with the support you all are giving me on this story. Thanks alot for that.

Love,
Writer!