Part 1

kuroko Tetsuya was walking down the hallways, book in hand not exactly looking where he was going, the thought of him bumping into somebody rather than someone bumping into him never really crossed his mind do to his lack of presence. he continued walking down the hallway completely oblivious to the fact that there was a brunette girl with auburn eyes, and a pair of matching brown framed glasses was also walking down the hallway with a book in hand and just seconds later the two collided sending them both to the ground with a "THUMP". the girl scrambled to her feet in the blink of an eye before kuroko could even ofer his hand like a gentleman. "oh my gosh I'm so sorry i guess i wasn't paying attention to where i was going" she lightly hit hit het head, "heheh silly me i'm such a ditz" kuroko sweat dropped. "no, i'm also at fault i was caught up in this book i and wasn't paying attention, i apologize. he bowed politely. "ahh no don't be sorry" he just shrugged, and continued conversation. "what book?" the said girl looked around looking for what this boy was talking about, until kuroko pointed to the object in her hands. she blushed in slight embarrassment, then continued "oh! this thing, its just a book about Japanese history. kinda boring you probably wouldn't be interested-- AHH BUT DONT TAKE IT THE WRONG WAY IM NOT TRYING TO SUGGEST YOUR DUMB OR ANYTHING BUT IT JUST SEEMS LIKE IM THE ONLY ONE WHO READS--'' The stressed girl was stopped by jabbering any longer when kuroko held up his book and sure enough it was the same one. "hahah what a coincident, any ways whats your name. "kuroko tetsuya, and yourself?" "i am kimura hana" and they chatted a bit longer until a gruff voice owned by kagami taiga, "oi kuroko get your ass over here im starved" and the two parted, saying there farewells. 'strange girl' kuroko thought before walking off to meet kagami.

Hana kimuraजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें