chapter 1

It is   a pleasant spring  morning.
Land  was  wet  with  morning  drizzle. Sun  felt  lazy  to  come  out of  the  clouds. Saying  it  a house  is  not  an  apt  word. It is
a castle  surrounded by  garden of  flowers. The  house  was   built  with  good  aesthetic  sense. No one  could  see  the  house  from  outside. It'll take ten  minutes to  reach  the  bungalow  from  the  main  gate. Let's  enter  the  house... 

Mithra , a beautiful  girl of  twenty. Even women  will  envy  her  beauty  slim physic with  fair  complexion. Trimmed  brows  large  attractive  eyes, sharp  nose, small  fleshy  lips resembling  rose bud, totally  a picturesque  beauty.

Alarm  alerted  her, it  is  six  am.she wakes  and  complete the  morning  task. She  slipped  her  nighty  and  dressed  in  track  suit and  tightened her hair . People  will  seek  a place to  jog but  Mithra house built in Knoll being  a daughter of multimillionaire , a seperate  ground  was  built  with  all  scenic  beauty  which  will  make  jogging  a pleasant   experience.while  jogging  her  hair  waved in air. After  jogging  she did  exercise that is the  secret  of  her  fitness.

Raghav, Mithra 's father  a multimillionaire  He  used to  stay  in  India  only  a few  days  in  month. Mithra is  his  life  and  everything. He  dreamt to  marry  Mithra to a man  of  wealth. He  is  aristocratic . He  dislikes  downtrodden. He  won't  even  speak  with  a man  lower  to  his  status. They  all gathered  in  dinning  table for  breakfast 

"How  long  you 'll stay  this  time "
"Sorry  sweety  only  three  days "
"We  have  planned to  north  India  tour dad "
"Is  your  college  arranging  the  tour?
"No  dad  my  friends  alone "
"Enjoy  Mithu, this  is  the  age  to  enjoy "
Mithra mother  Sarada  a traditional  woman  but  with  modern  thoughts
She never  interfere in  Mithu  freedom . When  Raghav  gave  Mithra  permission  she  hugged  her  father and  said "Sweet  Raghav " Father  enjoyed  her  daughter calling  his  name.
"When  have  you  planned? "
"By  our  semester  holiday "
"Ok, how  is  your  studies  going? "
"As  usual I am  the  topper "she  showed  thumbs  up  sign . Raghav  is  the  best  student in  his  college  but  Sarada had  not  even  crossed  schooling. So  he  looked  at  Sarada  and  said proudly "she is  my daughter   Sarada  gave  counter "my  studies  were  discontinued  because  of  your  love "
"Wow  ! is  your  marriage  love  marriage . "
Sarada  blushed, her  face turned  red  in shy. Raghav  enjoyed  it.
"Dad  I leave  you  continue  with  your  romance  "

Raghav  became  little  serious and  asked, "Baby  are  you  in  love "
Mithra  enlarged  her  eyes  and  said
"No  dad  I didn't  meet  my  man ".
"I don't  have  plans  now  I just  want  to  achieve  something  in  my  life "
She  said  bye  to  her  parents  and  drove  the  BMW  in a stylish  manner. Raghav  sighed  and said "It  is  great  task  to  find  her  man "
He  doesn't  know  that  task  is  going  to  turn  his  daughter  life......

Love  will  continue...

Hi guys if you like my story share your votes and comments. Thank you.