Prologue

Lizzie was devastated knowing that her sister was trapped in her own mind, she could relate. Lizzie turns to Hope and demands, "Hope you have to help me help Josie. She's my sister and she needs me."

"Trust me I know. So what's the plan?" Hope says to Lizzie pointedly.

"Well, I was thinking we trap her and lock her up and figure it out after. Do we still have those magic binding shackles?"

"Ummm, probably? I'll go look in the archive room." 

"Okay, I'm going to the garden to see if we have any herbs to subdue her."

Hope turns back to Lizzie skeptically, "So do you really think that Josie will fall for this? I mean she's pretty crazy right now."

"It'll work I just know it," Lizzie says with a smile. The two teens go in their separate directions in silence.

Lizzie arrives in the garden and beings searching for the herbs required to make Josie fall asleep so they can contain her. As she continues her search she hears some rustling behind her and when she turns she comes face-to-face with her fraternal twin sister, Josie. "Oh hey Josie, um, w-what's up?"

"Really Lizzie? How can you be so stupid? Well I mean I was always the smart twin, and pretty twin, and... sane twin. Ha." Josie says smirking. 

"I'm not going to let you do this to yourself. You are a good person Josie, this isn't you."

"Wow Lizzie thinking about someone else for a change? I'm shocked." Josie circles Lizzie, "I'm getting really sick of you messing everything up so... You. Go. Away." She points at Lizzie and like that Lizzie was gone, not dead but gone.

.....

I do not own the pictures or gifs used in this chapter.