Waliwegee x Bakugo

Bakugo sat at the edge of his bed, daydreaming about his true love. His elegance, his height, his... nose.

"Oh, if only I could meet him and tell him my true feelings."

Bakugo though out loud. All of a sudden, a giant portal opened up in Bakugo's room, and an ethereal figure emerged.

"W-Waluigi?!?!"

Bakugo yelled crimson-faced. His idol was here!

"Hee hee it is me Waluigi"

The purple man chortled as he fortnite danced over to the explosive teen.

"I-I've always wanted to say, I love y-"

The lavender gremlin put his finger over Bakugo's mouth, hushing him.

"Don't worry, Waluigi has always known ur true feelings, wah knows all!"

Bakugo looked longingly into his plum-colored lover's eyes. No words needed to be said. He just took in Waluigi's glory. The blonde spiky-haired boy leaned forward.

Perhaps this is too early. he thought. I don't want to go too fast.

He saw a twinkle in Waluigi's eyes and a nod to continue. Both Bakugo and Waluigi leaned forward and tilted their heads slightly. Just as their lips were about to make contact- BOING! Waluigi's nose had got in the ways!

"Ah- wah is sorry." Waluigi said sheepishly.

Bakugo giggled a little. "Don't worry we can go again."

They leaned forward again, this time Waluigi tilting his head more. As their lips touched, they could feel sparks rush all throughout their body. After years of mutual pining, it had finally happened. As their lips locked tighter, the dazzling purple and pink sunset shone behind them, framing the two lover's moment.

Bonus: Waluigi and Bakugo's child