After the Search

Lothal

Ezra and Sabine's Tower

After the return from Csilla

Sabine: Ezra I have to go.

Ezra: Sabine what do you mean (sees Bo-Katan and Ursa)

Sabine: I promised my mother and Bo-Katan to help everyone find the Mandalorians that are scattered that also means I'll be separated from you again but I don't want to be separated from you. I love you.

Ezra: I know but if you have to do this then you have do it. So be safe.

Sabine: goodbye for now Ezra ( walks toward Bo and Ursa to the shuttle)

Ezra goodbye for now Cyar'ika (walks to the tower)

Shuttle landing site

Bo: go to him.

Sabine: (takes off her helmet) Milady what?

Ursa: go to him

Sabine: Bo, mother are you saying what I think you're saying

Bo: yes we are

Sabine: (sees alrich walked out of the shuttle and now at her) dad

Alrich: Sabine Ezra is a good man and we've seen you both he's proven that time and time again and he's always been there for you.

Ursa: what we're saying is that we approve. You both also have our permission to get married.

Bo: furthermore you both have our blessing

Sabine: (hugs them) thank you.

Ursa: go to him and also we'll go with you.

Sabine: (smiles happily and fires up her jetpack Bo and Fenn and Ursa and Alrich follow suit and head to the tower)

Ezra and Sabine's Tower

Ezra: (hears jetpacks headed to the to the tower and Sabine along with B and Fenn and Ursa and Alrich landed and took off their helmets)

Sabine: Ezra.

Ezra: Sabine what are you doing here?

Sabine: Ezra I can't survive without you. (Walks to Ezra and places her hand on Ezra's cheek with his twin scar) And i said It before on Csilla and I'll say it again you've always been there for me (tears up) and I want to be there for you and be there for each other and spend the entirety of my life with you. I love you. I always have and I always will. (Rubs Ezra's twin scars and Ezra tears up happily) Well say something .

Ezra: I've said it before on Csilla and I'll say it again I love you Sabine. I always have and I'll always will.

Sabine: (smiles happily and she and Ezra kiss each other on the lips)

Ezra (spins Sabine around while kissing each other on the lips and lands her back on the ground then He and Sabine laugh happily)

Ezra: (hears the familiar engines of the Ghost) You called Hera

Sabine: ( smiles and she and Ezra laugh)

Hera: (comes out of the Ghost and cries happily and sees Ezra after 5 years and with an almost jawline beard) Ezra (cries happily more and places her hand on her mouth)

Ezra: it's me Hera.

Hera: (tears up happily fully and hugs Ezra and Sabine) Ezra there's someone I want you to meet.

Ezra: (sees Jacen Hera and Kanan's son and smiles then kneels down to him)

Jacen: I know you you're spectre 6 you're Ezra.

Ezra: yes Jacen

Jacen: (smiles and hugs Ezra)

Ezra: (lifts Jacen up and sees Sabine walk toward him and he and Sabine kiss each other on the lips)

Ezra and Sabine: (sees a rebel Alliance shuttle with a lasat symbol land) you called Zeb.

Zeb: (he and kallas walk out) where is he! Ezra

Ezra and Sabine: hey Zeb

Zeb: (laughs and hugs Ezra and Sabine)(edited)

Rex: Ezra Ahsoka and I have a a gift for you and Sabine.

Ezra: (opens the box to show his first Lightsaber rebuilt without the blaster part) my first Lightsaber

Rex: the blaster part couldn't be salvaged

Ezra: how was Ahsoka able to do this?

Luke: lets just say she had help (walks out of his x-wing)

Ezra and Sabine: Luke

Luke: you must be Ezra. It appears that your Lightsaber has returned to you.

Ezra: (hands Sabine his first Lightsaber) it's not just mine anymore.

Sabine: (smiles happily and he and Sabine kissed each other on the lips again then walk to see the Capital City and ignite their sabers then kiss each other on the lips)