Chapter 1 ~ Back To The Empire

They where here. The empire, your little sister Jyn ran back to the house while you where packing the rest of her things in a bag to escape with.

As soon as the bag was ready you took your little sisters hand and ran with her to the hiding spot, opening it, you go down with her, turning the lamp on and putting the bag down.

You turn to your sister 'be brave stardust' you say, tears filling your eyes. You handed her your necklace which had a large kyber crystal attached to it. 'I love you' you say before turning and climbing back out.

'I love you too (y/n)' you heard as you quickly got out and closed it, sneaking back to see what was happening.

Krennic stood there, so did your mother, suddenly she was shot. You wanted to scream, but you couldn't, staying hidden in the grass.

The death troopers advanced, they where looking for you, you retreat silently back to the hiding place, but it was to late.

'You! Stop right there' one of the storm troopers shout.

You stop, you were so close to the hiding place, you could see Jyn's eyes through the small look out. You turn as the stormtrooper grabs you and drags you away. 'Get off me, get off me' you shout, struggling against the trooper. You look back at the eyes, as tears fell down your face. 'I'm sorry' you mouth as you are dragged out of view.

'(y/n), what a pleasure it is to see you again' Krennic said, a smirk on his lips as you where placed with your father, he grabs your chin and inspects you closely. You had grown to be very beautiful and he was surprised on how much you had changed.

You pull away from Krennic's grasp and he chuckles slightly. 'Get them on the ship' Krennic said to the stormtroopers. You where guided to the ship and sat down with your father, sitting together you knew you couldn't cry, so you sat, staring at the floor, your insides churning from the pain on losing your step mother, through not biologically your mam you grew close to her.

The ride to where ever Krennic wanted you and your father to go led to you realising there was only one way to survive this, to protect Jyn, your father and yourself. It was to try and marry Krennic in some way. You where not skilled at science, making you useless on your 20th birthday, you would be chucked out and sent to some empire offices training at best, at worse sent to prison.

The ship landed and you where escorted out with your father into a scientific complex, showed your rooms you sat, and started crying into your pillow, it had been so hard for you, but you knew what to do now. To keep everyone safe. You pull yourself together and get ready for the inevitable.