1.

˗ˏˋ "you have my looks!"  'ˎ˗

it was the day that carolyn was going to set up where david was finally going to meet his daughter. the mother and daughter flew in from san fransisco, and carolyn went to have breakfast with david. she was going to mention aurora, and all that was going on with her; until she got interrupted with him getting a call from his team at the bau.

seeing as the two were going to be in town for a week or so, dave insisted on inviting carolyn over for dinner before she goes.

she had decided she would just bring aurora along since.. time was getting cut too short.

when they arrived at the mansion, before going in aurora couldn't help but comment on it.

"woah. so my dad has a ton of money, a huge house.. why keep him out of my life." she chuckles, obviously making a joke about it because she would have also wanted some kind of relationship with him as well.

when carolyn knocked at the door, aurora could feel her heart beat faster than ever.

who was this guy? is he everything i've ever wanted for a dad? what if he isn't..?

so many thoughts swirled through her head, but vanished once the door opened to see a man.

it was david rossi himself, the author that aurora had convinced herself that was her father.

carolyn turns red, "dave, i hope you don't mind i brought someone along.."

he smiles, "not at all.. and you are?"

it hurt that he didn't know, but i can't blame him.. how could he. aurora thought.

she smiles nervously and extends her hand, "i'm aurora.. your daughter."

david looked like he had seen a ghost of some kind, his eyes widened, mouth dropped a bit, just pure confusion on his face.

he looks over to carolyn for some kind of confirmation.

to which she nods slightly, "david.. this is your daughter."

"i.. i have a daughter?" he questioned, he didn't sound mad which brought both women relief.

within seconds, he embraced aurora into a tight hug.

"why didn't you tell me? oh my, i should've known! you have my looks." david chuckles.