The Last Human on Earth.

Awake.
Rick woke up too see the walls around him padded, and his hands were covered up with a red foam square. He bashed the foam square to the wall until his weak arms got tired. He was no longer wearing his brown slacks and green sweater vest, but a blue hospital gown with with white flowers on it.
"WHERE THE HELL AM I !" bellowed Rick from the top of his lungs. He heard the buzz of an intercom immediately turn on after he finished speaking.

"W-w-w-welcome Rick P-p-arker." buzzed the intercom.

"I don't need a f**king introduction. Where the hell am I !?" roared Rick. His blood was boiling as he heard the intercom buzz. It was still on but nobody was talking. Rick bit his lower lip until it started to bleed.

"Is anybody gonna answer me! Where the hell am I!!!"screamed Rick. He could feel blood dripping on his feet as he screamed. Then he heard the click of the intercom and a voice.

"Welcome Rick Parker. Welcome to your new life.

Rick Parker leaned against his plastic chair getting closer to the dusty wall, feet pushed back far from the chair, carefully drooling, seeing how far his saliva could dangle their without breaking. He rolled his eyes as the old professor continued to talk about what he thought about the universe and how it was made. The class was utterly lame and had no point in being a class at all.
"Hell," thought Rick brushing his dirty blond bangs out of his brown eyes. "They should just turn this room into a music room." Rick had a tall and skinny body. Not a frail type of skinny but a healthy type of skinny. His height was over 5'10 and he weighed one hundred and thirty three pounds. He was a twenty three year old student which low spirits, but good looks. Ricks eyes were the colour of hot chocolate, sprinkled with tiny flecks of gold like mini marshmallows. His hair was perfect. Just the right mixture of blond and brunette, what every wanna be girl wants, Rick keeps a big streak of hair usually covering his right eye, he had low self confidence so he does that too hide himself. He uses his hair as a mask, but it tricks nobody.
"Pull your hair back. I wanna see your face."
"Are you blind?"
"Aww! Can I get a smile! Let me see your handsome face." It was the most annoying thing anybody could say to him. Why couldn't people just understand that he was using his hair as a mask. His nose was in perfect position, but his lips were chapped like thin ice. His teeth however were perfect, Rick looked like any normal guy, good looks, but chapped lips...until you saw his teeth. His teeth shone like halo on an angel. His teeth covered up his lip flaws and only showed his good side. Shiny, bright, white, perfect. But instead of shining his beautiful teeth into a smile like how the other students were, he wasn't showing his teeth at all. Instead of a smile it was a frown and even if he turned his frown upside down it would still be a frown and it was so hard for him to explain to people his age. He already did university. He graduated high school when he was nine and went to university when he was nine and a half. He sailed through university, unbelievably finishing a PhD when he was thirteen and what was he doing in that ten year gap from thirteen to twenty three? Studying. Studying difficult topics like calculus, trigonometry, and all other topics that would take most people forever if they were the typical weak minded normal person but too Rick, doing the work felt like doing Kindergarten math. But today was different. Instead of his normal relaxed frown it was an actual frown. A frown of disappointment and agony that a lot of people get when they're angry or sad. No, it wasn't because he was hungry, thirsty or tired. It was because of the Professor, Profesor Goldstien. He was absolutely annoying! He would talk about his theories about God and God and God and God! Yes, Rick was an irreligious person but he didn't hate on people with religion until Professor Goldstien. All the Professor would talk about was God this and God that. He was trying to turn the whole class religious with these "inspirational quotes" that religion beats philosophy and if that's so, why did Professor Goldstien become a philosophy teacher if he hates philosophy? It was bloody confusing. He liked religious people but just not Professor Goldstein's talks on religion.