𝗜𝗺𝗺𝗮 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗼𝘂𝘁, 𝗜 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗲🤞🏾

𝗢𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁
𝗦𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝘆

"The fuck? Mane get the fuck back." Kentrell said as he pushed Drea away from him.

Truth be told, he wasn't cheating on Naomi.

He didn't cheat.

He knew better, and his mind set isn't cheating on Naomi, because he knows the consequences.

He was on his way to the gang, when out of nowhere a car crossed him, and blocked him off.

At that same time he got out his car, Drea had threw some knock out gas at him, and he instantly blacked out.

He woke up a while ago, and kept trying to get away from her.

She kept calling him things like baby, daddy, bae, and more.

He knew that she was just as delusional as Yaya is....well was.

"Hold the fuck up, fuck is that smell?" He asked.

"Oh you didn't hear? Naomi out there burning the house down, we can die together." She smiled at him.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" He yelled as he immediately ran to the front, to be met with nothing but fire.

He wasn't scared of death.

He was scared of dying with Drea weird ass.

"HELL NAWL, NAOMI, WHY!? YOU KNOW I DIDN'T FUCKING CHEAT, AND I KNOW YOU HEAR ME" He continued to yell.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP TALKING TO ME, IT'S EXACTLY WHAT IT FUCKING LOOKS LIKE" She yelled back. "NOW YOU FINNA FUCKING DIE"

"Love her lil crazy ass." He mumbled with a smirk before making his way to the back.

"Where you going?" Drea asked. "Ain't no back door."

"Type of house is this? You really gotta do better for yourself instead of trying to get a nigga." He shooked his head.

Drea didn't care, as long as she was with him.

The smoke was starting to get to her though, and the more she coughed, the more her eyes started to hurt.

"Kentrell, ion feel so good." She mumbled as she started to stumble.

"Ion give a damn, I'm trying to get out this bitch." He shrugged bumping past her.

She fell back, and the fire immediately caught her.

Her screams could be heard. "HELP MEEEEE, PLEASEEEEE, IT HURTTSSSSS"

"HELL NAWL, CAUSE YOU FINNA BE THE REASON I DIE TOO, DIDN'T NOBODY TELL YOU TO DO THIS SHIT" Kentrell yelled as the fire spread all over her.

Nothing but her screams could be heard.

Kentrell shooked his head, as the fire kept growing, getting closer and closer to him.

"I REALLY THOUGHT YOU WAS DIFFERENT" Naomi yelled. "WHY YOU HAD TO GO AND DO THIS SHIT!?"

"NAOMI I'M TELLING YOU THE TRUTH, I DIDN'T FUCKING CHEAT ON YOU MANE, I LOVE YOU" I yelled back. "YOU KNOW I DO"