2.

˗ˏˋ "did rossi have a fourth wife he never bothered to mention?" 'ˎ˗

˗ˏˋ "did rossi have a fourth wife he never bothered to mention?" ˗

"oh kid, one of these days you should come with me to the bau and meet my team. they would love you!" her dad spoke through the phone with excitement.

aurora poured some orange juice into a glass cup while she had the phone on her shoulder, placing it near her ear as she fixed herself breakfast.

she chuckles, "maybe one of these days. i still have to transfer to this university and get settled with the classes and all."

"or.. i can host a dinner this weekend, then you can meet them all there! it'll be great!" he said, aurora smiles.

"alright pa, i'll talk to you later i still have to eat and get ready to go to class." to aurora's surprise, she felt comfortable calling him 'pa' although they had only known of each other in a short period of time.

"oh okay, bye i love you."

"love you too."

and with that she hurried to eat her food, and made her way to her school.

the campus was bigger than the one in san fran, it was overwhelming to say the least.

while looking at the map of the university in her hand, she accidentally bumps into someone.

quickly looking up and apologizes, he gives her a smile and says, "it's alright."

the man was fairly tall, messy hair, in a button up dress shirt and a tie, with a cardigan. aurora notices the bags under his eyes, it looked as if he hadn't slept in days, and if he had, it doesn't look like he got much sleep.

"uhm.." she rummages through the papers in her hands. "do you mind helping me find professor garfield?"

"oh uh yeah, just follow me and i can show you." he nods as he started walking.

aurora starts walking beside him, noticing that his socks were mismatched.

odd she thought.

"what's with the mismatched socks?" she asked trying to bring up small talk.

his cheeks turn a slight red, "my grandma told me it's unlucky to wear them matched."

she nods understandingly, "cool, well i guess im safe for now."

he looks down at her socks to see one pink with watermelons, and the other orange with peaches.