𝟎𝟏.|𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐋

UNEDITED01

UNEDITED
01.|Want To Be Normal

𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐀 𝐊𝐈𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐃, or at least that's what he always tried to be. He didn't like the pressure of having a father like his, the power held behind his flame.

Of course, the seventeen year old lived up to the ADHD hyperactive spazz in front of his friends back in Beacon Hills. The skinny, defenseless, sarcastic human in the midst of a wolf pack.
His friends believed him to be the one human in the pack, and were terribly wrong. It wasn't their fault though, they didn't know better. Stiles didn't think he'd ever tell them who, or what he truly was.

The young demigod went by the name chosen by his mother, Mieczyslaw Stilinski, Stiles for short.

He wished he was human, wished he could grow up in only the world of oblivion, not the world of chaos and destruction.

In the current moment, Stiles was waiting in the trees for a certain boy to come running by him like he did in every training. Blonde hair could be seen in the distance storming toward the tree Stiles sat perched on.
The son of Athena ran quietly, sword glimmering in the sun, blinding anyone he walked by. For being the son of such a goddess he sure did lack the key terms of strategy.

Stiles was sure his childhood friend, Annabeth Chase, was on the other side of the training forest waiting for someone on his own team to show up just as her brother did for him.

Just as the flag of Stiles' team could be seen by the grey eyes of the blonde male, Stiles dropped down from the branch of the sturdy oak tree. A smirk found its way onto his face, knowing how the scene was about to play out.
Grey eyes narrowed at him, hoping that this time, he'd get to say he beat the almighty Stiles Stilinski. With a raised sword he pointed it at the brunette's chest in a challenge.

One that Stiles had yet to shy away from.

In quick movements, Stiles' sword was pulled from his back pocket in the form of a very expensive looking pen, and with one click, the pen became a sword.

Completely silver, the sword glimmered in the sun overhead, the deep blue gem resting on the rain-guard coming to life from being one with the demigod. Letters in Ancient Greek lit up along the fuller glowing sky blue, connecting with the person holding it.

Stiles' eyes turned sky blue for a quick moment, as he didn't like to fight knowing his father's power ran through his blood. It made him sick at how much power he actually had.

"This win is mine Stilinski!"

Again, for such a goddess of a mother, the boy had no true strategy.