𝟎𝟐.|𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐏

UNEDITED02

UNEDITED
02.|Last Day of Camp

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 walk through the camp with his head held high that always caught the attention of the girls around him. In the world of Greek gods and demigods, Stiles was able to showcase his true confidence.
In the human world Stiles kept his head down at all times, never wanting to bring any type of attention his way.

He didn't really want anyone's eyes on him, but the eyes of the demigods reminded him he meant more in the world than he wanted to believe he did.

His orange shirt stuck out against his pale mole kissed skin, tugging at his muscles as he walked, arm linked with Lailyn's. The two walked toward the food aisle, laughing together throughout the darkness that became of the night skies above them.
Stiles' black jeans clung to him tightly while he waited in line behind the other demigods. Most of them feared him, knowing just how much skill he had with and without his father's power.

Being a complete gentleman, Stiles let go of Lailyn's arm to grab her plate for her as well as his, balancing them in his hands. She smiled gratefully while grabbing two bottles of water for them.

To the younger camp members, Stiles was like a god himself to them.

Stiles mostly kept to himself, beside his trusty guardian, Grover, and Lailyn. He was kind though, never took advantage of the situation, and always had a clear head on his shoulders.
He trained fearlessly against the other demigods, wanting to rely on his personal strength rather than the powers given to him biologically.

"Stiles! My man. Saw the battle earlier with Pace."

The demigod threw his head back in laughter, shoulders shaking and all. "Oh yes, a battle it was."

As the three friends laughed again, the children of Athena made their way out into the food line. Each daughter and son resembled that of toughness, and eagerness.
Annabeth stood in the line in front of her brother Malcolm, was how could be seen complaining in her ear.

Out of the corner of her eye she could see Stiles staring at the side of her face with an everlasting look of yearning.
No one would ever know this, but Stiles at one point had liked Annabeth Chase. She was everything a boy could look for in an equal.

Beautiful, clever, strong.

She was even his very first kiss. They were mere children when they found themselves alone and together near the river. They played and laughed all afternoon, ending the perfect day with a kiss.